Valentines Day...blah

Grumble Grumble

We die We all...
Oct 29, 2006
Saginaw,Michigan, USA
This day is no fun, never has been. This is the first time in 3 years im single on it. Thats beside the point valentines day has always sucked,but at least havin someone to spend it with made it a bit more bareable. Ah well Lost is on television tonight, and i got katatonia, and sum buddies to drink with/anti valentine day party.

Sorry for the rant but yea v-day blows and katatonia is quite soothing on days like this.

I'm single.

And I'm laughing.

Why am I laughing? Because a big winter storm hit and all of those losers who are going out on dates are stranded.

^ Good point. :tickled:

And yes, Valentine's Day sucks big ass. My girlfriend left me 3 months ago and we were together for more than 2 years. Still hurts sometimes... especially today.

389971993_6c4249e35e_o.jpg

well.....today has a different meaning for me than most I suppose.....5 years ago today Cris(sparrowsblood) and I got sober......not a bit of drink or drug since....

as for valentines day shit.....I went to lunch with my girl....sushi.....pfft....nothin big.

well.....today has a different meaning for me than most I suppose.....5 years ago today Cris(sparrowsblood) and I got sober......not a bit of drink or drug since....

as for valentines day shit.....I went to lunch with my girl....sushi.....pfft....nothin big.

Congratulations. I personally don't know what it is like, but so I've heard (as I'm sure everyone else has) that it isn't easy to break addictions.

Congrats.

People that go overboard on this holiday just piss me the fuck off. Nice to see that you are taking it easy.

Valetine's Day is all depressing for me. So, I plan on getting drunk like a pirate tonight and listening to Katatonia's worst break-up songs (like a VH1 special!). In The White, Evidence, My Twin, Had To Leave, Gone, Burn The Remembrance, etc, you get the point.

-Vince

N.P. Unleashed - Victims of War

im glad im single, i dont have to deal with the "OMG I GOT U SHIT WHATD U GET ME" bullshit, saves money for stuff that really counts (like buying metal stuff)