Valentines Day...blah

^ Good point. :tickled:

And yes, Valentine's Day sucks big ass. My girlfriend left me 3 months ago and we were together for more than 2 years. Still hurts sometimes... especially today.

i know how you feel. Granted my girl left me back in july, but i dated her for 3 1/2 years (our anv. was this up coming may and i was gonna propose to her). Yea shit still hurts especially when im at work and her and her new guy come by. ouch...

p.s ill have to get tanked one night and rant my story on here lol

Last year I got some bitch candy, she ended up screwing some other guy who i later found out got her nothing, fuck that bitch and fuck Valentines day, ah i'm glad its over

Oh fuck dude, that's one BURN!!!! The thought of that even is just, well...fuck it, right? You're over it and your post made me chuckle. Mainly, the last part haha.

Some take this holiday FAR too seriously and it kind of just sickens me. Who needs formal, candle-lit dinners anyway? Not me. Not my style. The end of it!

im not too keen on valentines day either but my friends mate (megan) is movin to my town soon so i thought i'd talk to her so when she moves down she will know me but i never expected to fall for her, so i bought her a card (a nice romantic card at that) and then i got mine from her yesterday and i was also expectin a nice romantic one...

thats what it was

meganscard.jpg

LMAO

i dont like Valentines day either, eventhough at the moment i do have someone (first time on a valentine's day)...i think is just an excuse for companies to market their products...though i must admitt i did get some stuff, i was not expecting at all and it was quite sweet...

I got a valentine's card from my psycobitch ex who treated me like garbage, fucked my head up in EXTREME (and somewhat shocking) ways, and then left me 14 months ago for a guy she's still with.

Oh, the joy... :erk:

I got a valentine's card from my psycobitch ex who treated me like garbage, fucked my head up in EXTREME (and somewhat shocking) ways, and then left me 14 months ago for a guy she's still with.

Oh, the joy... :erk:

Payback time!

im not too keen on valentines day either but my friends mate (megan) is movin to my town soon so i thought i'd talk to her so when she moves down she will know me but i never expected to fall for her, so i bought her a card (a nice romantic card at that) and then i got mine from her yesterday and i was also expectin a nice romantic one...

thats what it was

meganscard.jpg

LMAO

that shit made my day, thank you.

That isn't really a problem.
the amount of cards or letters or stuff like that doesn't really equal the amount of persons who might think you disserve them =)

Well, let's hope there are people like that out there.