Valhalla Reverbs

If you are into chimey ambient reverb (a lot used on djent clean guitars), then nothing can beat Valhalla Shimmer.
If you like "fat" reverb like in 80's, then Valhalla Vintage is go-to reverb.

My suggestion would be to try out the demo and see if it works for you. I tried the demo myself and liked the Vintage Verb so much that I bought it. So try before buy and then you will see if you like it or not.

Last edited:
The Valhalla plugins are very good and they have a lot of fans (and fanboys). You will never ever hear a bad word about them.
But honestly, I always preferred the Lexicon PCM Native Reverb bundle. For $200 (if you look for a good price on KVR, ebay etc.) you get pretty much every algorithm you will ever need (if you buy all four Valhalla plugins you pay $200, too). And the stock presets of the Lexicon bundle cover everything that I ever needed and they are very well organized.

I love ValhallaRoom. It was my go-to verb for years. So much so that I never even tried Valhalla Vintage Verb because I had no need. I've since switched to the Slate verb, but not because it sounds "better." It's just more exciting to me since it's newer haha