Van Hagar, this week, right here, right now

BTW, last weekend, I was at a Don Pablos, and ordered a Caborita, however the bottle of Cabo was out. They went downstairs to get another. They were completely out, I was then told, that the entire state of Ohio was out!!! Cabo, it's just that damned good.

TD said:
BTW, last weekend, I was at a Don Pablos, and ordered a Caborita, however the bottle of Cabo was out. They went downstairs to get another. They were completely out, I was then told, that the entire state of Ohio was out!!! Cabo, it's just that damned good.
I'm pretty sure we have it at Jungle Jims...

one ould assume a world tour so i might just check them out if they pass thru oz,gotta see eddie do his stuff live at least once.

i just saw adverts for kiss symphony for sydney australia,i might go to that,the dvd was pretty damn good.

Is this true ? Fuck yeah ! VH kicks ass !
I saw VH when they came to OZ a few years back with Gary Cherone.
Very dissapointing. I think they were lucky if they got 2,000 people to the Entertainment Centre. It looked totally empty.
The band were great ( Of course ) but it wasn't the same without Sammy out the front. This is such good news....I think I'll have to go home after work today and make a giant Margharita and smoke a fat one to celebrate.
Wham Bam... Oh ....Amsterdam....Yeah Yeah Yeah

I saw Van Hagar on the Monsters of Rock tour, Nugent came on stage for the finale and they did Zep's Rock and Roll - pretty sweet!!!!

You mean, I'm not the ONLY one who's favorite VH lineup was with Hagar..

Thank GOD! The material with DLR was good (in spite of DLR) but the the material with Hagar and their show was *great*...

Good for them...!

lupe_m said:
Where do you get your information?
Various sources have been saying 3/15 or 3/16 for weeks now. This much is known:
The band is now under the same manager that Hagar is.
The band is doing a greatest hits II for Warner.
The band hired a booking agency to route a summer tour.
If this doesn't mean reunion is imminent, I don't know what does.