Van Hagar, this week, right here, right now

Gary Cherone... that was the definitive VH singer.

Uhh.....

If DRL could pull it off, I'd say him. But I got into VH w/ 5150 when I was 7, so I'm dying to see Sammy. That's what sucked about when he left.... Humans Being just came out for the Twister soundtrack, and that was one of the best Van Hagar era songs. Top 5 in my opinion.

Johnny Ace said:

Uhh.....

If DRL could pull it off, I'd say him. But I got into VH w/ 5150 when I was 7, so I'm dying to see Sammy. That's what sucked about when he left.... Humans Being just came out for the Twister soundtrack, and that was one of the best Van Hagar era songs. Top 5 in my opinion.
IMO I can´t stand Sammy´s singing on that exact one.

Johnny Ace said:

Uhh.....

Dude 7? I was almost 18 when that album came out.

MichiMikey said:
DD, dont feel so bad...I just turned 19 when that one was released... :erk:
Looks like i'm the old man here, I was 23. I just can't get excited about VH getting back together. I saw them open for Sabbath and blow them away. I think that was like '78. The WACF tour ruled too.
btw, does Eddie even still remember how to play guitar??