Vancouver Tour Date (Sept 23rd, 2010) CANCELLED?!

Instrumedley

New Metal Member
Apr 4, 2010
www.myspace.com
So Im looking for Nevermore tickets for the Vancouver tour date, and the ticketmaster & local metal shop sites no longer are posting tickets. whats up did they cancel this show?!

Whole tour is canceled. Nevermore broke up. Jeff joined Queensryche and WD moved to England to try and get in Bolt Thrower.

That is pretty bogus - I'm sure every band loves the chance to have some fun in a cool city like Vancouver. Hopefully the Canadian fans can make it to one of the other shows.

WD, that, quite honestly, might be the single most retarded reason for canceling a show I have EVER heard. I'm serious. 'Too many shows around the same time'...what the fuck does that even mean?

WD, that, quite honestly, might be the single most retarded reason for canceling a show I have EVER heard. I'm serious. 'Too many shows around the same time'...what the fuck does that even mean?

Isn't that what a tour is? :lol:

hah, yeah exactly, Cara!

Sadly, I have heard about these kind of cancelations too many times lately...
A lot of bands I know would tour the east coast and cut on dates in areas where people can 'travel an hour or so' to the other destnation.
Many bands would either do Jaxx in VA or Sonar in Baltimore instead of both of those like they used to, making people from either location travel :bah:

Stupid economy/ promoters/ whatever!

gotta keep the cost of the tour down. And sucks to be you, I will be at the Raleigh show. hahahahaha

I went to scrape records to see if the tickets were on sale and discovered the show was canceled which absolutely blows. At any rate, there is still the Death Angel concert to look forward to, it would have been a dream show to see Nevermore w/Death Angel like the bloody english got. ;) Now I'm considering going to the shows in Alberta I believe, a good reason to go visit there again. Who the hell books Nevermore into venues in Saskatchewan, Winnipeg and London, Ontario? I hope there are plans to reschedule the Vancouver date but only tomorrow knows. Suck it.