Vanden Plas playlist

Miguel

Oct 24, 2006
Guaymas, Mexico
Thought I might ask this on the forum, does any of you have a playlist of the last concert given by vanden plas?

I want to sing my ass off, I absolutelly love everything this guys have put out, in fact they are half the reason of me going to Atlanta.

Any info would be appreciated.

ThanX

The lack of material off The God Thing kills me. :(

I saw a couple other setlists from earlier this year that are pretty much the same as that one but with a few tracks off Colour Temple too.

I love Vanden Plas, one of my top 3 favorite bands for the last 12 years, but they sure do play a lot of my least favorite material live. What other tracks off Colour Temple, zedowns? How Many Tears, I assume? I really want to hear Days of Thunder...

I love Vanden Plas, one of my top 3 favorite bands for the last 12 years, but they sure do play a lot of my least favorite material live. What other tracks off Colour Temple, zedowns? How Many Tears, I assume? I really want to hear Days of Thunder...

How Many Tears and Soul Survives. Days of Thunder would KILL. I agree that they don't seem to play a lot of my favorite stuff, but it'll be my first time seeing them and I'm stoked regardless.

Same here, I'm still thrilled :)

Before their forum went down, I got Stephan to say he'd consider playing Days of Thunder at the show. It's an E song but would sound fine on any of his Eb-tuned guitars, and that'd make it easier for Andy to sing.

Same here, I'm still thrilled :)

Before their forum went down, I got Stephan to say he'd consider playing Days of Thunder at the show. It's an E song but would sound fine on any of his Eb-tuned guitars, and that'd make it easier for Andy to sing.

I'm praying to Odin, Allah and The Great Lizard in the sky that they play Days of Thunder.