VANDEN PLAS!!!!! Visa Confirmation!!!!!!

Beholder

Apr 16, 2002
Houston
www.krucibleband.com
Hey guys!, I know that many of you were holding your breath in regards to the VP VISA situation, and this years show. Go ahead and take a breath now, because they are officially approved!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extra special huge thanks to our VISA guru, Mr. Marc Gessford. You are a true Rockstar my friend!!!!!!!!!

Also thanks to my VP sponsors, the Gahgans. You guys have been incredibly patient, and very supportive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I refused to give up on this, and would have kept trying every year until it became a reality. Just spoke to Gunter and Andy, and they are pumped!!!!!!!!!!!

Now for those of you waiting to purchase your tickets because of the VISA'S, GO GET EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys, Shane :kickass:

This is awesome news! I was starting to worry I would never get to see VP live again. Glad you could make it happen! Thanks to all involved, you guys are the best!

That is FANTASTIC news. :hotjump:
I couldn't be happier!!! :kickass:
And I'm sure I'm not alone! :danceboy:

Those are great news. Many thanks to all involved in making this happen!!! I discovered VP in PP, and can't wait to see them again.

"Visa guru" Marc here and I must given my heartfelt thanks to Shane and Glenn who just wouldn't let their dream--and my dream--that Vanden Plas would play PPUSA again die. It would have been easy after all of the trials and tribulations of past circumstances to let this issue simply fade into the sunset as too hard, too costly and too emotionally draining when it hasn't worked out in the past. Everyone involved put their heart and souls into making this happen whatever it took. And here we are....

Trust me, no one could be happier about this than me. Not only do I get to (again) see one of my all-time favorite bands, but I can actually show my face at the fest this year and hold my head up high.

I have to say thanks to Gunter Werno and the guys from Vanden Plas who, as before, provided me quickly and completely with all of the information I needed to do my job. they are among the best bands i have worked with in my years now of doing the visas. Nothing but kudos for those guys on a personal level.

Finally, I have to thank the US government for this year making the right decision. While they certainly make us jump throguh a lot of hoops, etc., I have to assume that 2 years ago when VP (and Andre Matos and Power Quest) didn't get approved, it was some sort of anomoly as it never happened before and it hasn't happened since. Maybe they ain't so bad after all.

There is a lot more on the visa front, but I will leave it to Glenn to communicate whatever he deems appropriate when he deems it appropriate. (How cryptic of me....)

I was stoked when my wife informed me that she'd bought my ticket, now I'm really pumped. I discovered Vanden Plas through PP and now I actually get to see them!

"Visa guru" Marc here and I must given my heartfelt thanks to Shane and Glenn who just wouldn't let their dream--and my dream--that Vanden Plas would play PPUSA again die. It would have been easy after all of the trials and tribulations of past circumstances to let this issue simply fade into the sunset as too hard, too costly and too emotionally draining when it hasn't worked out in the past. Everyone involved put their heart and souls into making this happen whatever it took. And here we are....

Trust me, no one could be happier about this than me. Not only do I get to (again) see one of my all-time favorite bands, but I can actually show my face at the fest this year and hold my head up high.

I have to say thanks to Gunter Werno and the guys from Vanden Plas who, as before, provided me quickly and completely with all of the information I needed to do my job. they are among the best bands i have worked with in my years now of doing the visas. Nothing but kudos for those guys on a personal level.

Finally, I have to thank the US government for this year making the right decision. While they certainly make us jump throguh a lot of hoops, etc., I have to assume that 2 years ago when VP (and Andre Matos and Power Quest) didn't get approved, it was some sort of anomoly as it never happened before and it hasn't happened since. Maybe they ain't so bad after all.

There is a lot more on the visa front, but I will leave it to Glenn to communicate whatever he deems appropriate when he deems it appropriate. (How cryptic of me....)

Awesome news Marc, glad it has gone smoothly.... :headbang:

Fucking AWESOME
:hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

And the new album is phenomenal

Playing the hell out of it

[On my Way to Jerusalem has to be in the setlist :worship:]

Looking forward to (finally) working with them again, and getting to see a great show.. great guys and they brought it last time. Glenn - per our conversation earlier.. I think it'll kick major ass