Vanden Plas vs Circus Maximus vs Redemption

Which of these bands do you like best?

• Total voters

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
I've just read through some threads where people were comparing these three bands and I'd like to hear which of them you guys like the best. I happen to love all three acts, especially Vanden Plas and Redemption, but overall, Vanden Plas is my favourite.

Can't vote, love em all. (I wouldn't of put Redemption with the other two until their last release which is just awesome).

For me, it's like 1A, 1B and 1C. Add Pagan's Mind and Zero Hour in there for Prog Metal torture test.

If you added Pagan's Mind to this list I would have to go with them. But with the three listed above, I have a hard time picking the best out of those. If I had to pick one, CM would win by just a hair over Redemption. If the last Redemption disc wasn’t so awesome it would be a little easier picking CM. But then Christ O is also a fantastic CD. Man, this is really a hard one. Don’t think I’m going to vote on this. Good topic BTW.

Even though I've listened to more Redemption, I have to go with Vanden Plas. They just to me are on a whole different playing field. I don't like CM as I've stated, so they weren't even part of it. If Pagan's Mind was on this poll, that would make it tougher though.

No Dream Theater? Understandable. They stand alone atop the prog metal genre, they need no polls. So, VP it is. ;)

Redemption comes in at a close 2nd.

CM doesn't register on my radar screen.

All top tier bands. Vanden Plas has more history at this point (bigger catalog), so they have a bit of an edge. I've been listening to VP since Colour Temple was released (i.e. many more years of listening than the other two).

Would be an interesting poll to post again after CM and Redemption have released a couple of more discs.