Vangough Launch Kickstarter To Support NA Tour and Live CD!

therabbitking

Lagomorpha
May 17, 2011
An acorn tree
Hey all,

Last week we announced our North American tour as direct support for Pain of Salvation. It's definitely an opportunity we could not pass up under any circumstances, but the reality is we'll be leaving our jobs for three weeks to finally hit the road, which understandably puts a financial strain on everyone in the band.

So to make this happen we launched a crowd-funding campaign that does two things- helps us stay on the road and produce a live album of our ProgPower USA show this September.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1938063479/vangough-touring-the-madness-north-american-tour-l

There's also a bunch of other cool stuff that I think is very special- afterparty with the band, an original hand-drawn picture of one of my rabbits (by me), framed hand-written lyrics, a DVD tour documentary and more. Definitely check it out and let me know what you think. We appreciate any and all help! Thank you so much.

Cool. I'll have to donate to this later, loving the $30-50 rewards. Also, Vangough, Seventh Wonder, and maybe Pagan's Mind all recording their ProgPower show? At this point every band should.

Make sure to read through all the donation tiers. The top tier is awesome..... Band will come to your home and play a private acoustic show, plus you can pick from any of the merch they have??? Wowza!!!!

Make sure to read through all the donation tiers. The top tier is awesome..... Band will come to your home and play a private acoustic show, plus you can pick from any of the merch they have??? Wowza!!!!

I'm crossing my fingers someone gets that cause it'll be great to arrange our old stuff for an acoustic VIP performance :) And I should add that the backer can pick any of the Vangough songs from our past albums.

I recommend the Motherload Plus, since it is the same price as the regular Motherload but comes with a bunch of rare stuff that I consider icing on the cake! Only ten of those. So if you go Motherload, might as well get the plus!

I'm crossing my fingers someone gets that cause it'll be great to arrange our old stuff for an acoustic VIP performance :) And I should add that the backer can pick any of the Vangough songs from our past albums.

I recommend the Motherload Plus, since it is the same price as the regular Motherload but comes with a bunch of rare stuff that I consider icing on the cake! Only ten of those. So if you go Motherload, might as well get the plus!

I already have your solo cd......so I got the reg Motherload.....hopefully leaving it available for someone on the fence...... as tempting as the after party is, may be too tough to stay up that late.....you know, which the Wed night show, Thurs show, Fri show, Sat morning show, and Sat night show.......I will be needing me some sleep!!!

So if we do the cover EP pledge, and no one else does, do we get to pick all 3 tracks?

I'm a little late to the party but...

h3592F566