VANGOUGH to perform exclusive unplugged set after ProgPower USA on Sep 16th

Hey guys,

I made an enormous mistake last night. First off, I want to apologize to our fans and the staff at ProgPower who made plans to come hear our acoustic set and hang with us at the courtyard after party. I also want to apologize to the Artmore and thank them for their gracious hosting of the event.

Here's what happened: we left Center Stage around 1:00am to head to the courtyard to set up. Problem was we went to the wrong courtyard, the Marriott Courtyard down the road. We set everything up, the merch, the instruments, etc and prepared to greet our friends (also ordered some pizza and had drinks for those that made it out). After waiting until 3am we surmised that it may be possible no one was going to come.

Only after being on the road for a few hours did we learn what happened. And never in all my years doing this have I been more embarrassed.

To make up for this we are sending a live recording of the acoustic set free of charge to everyone who came out to see Vangough perform that night. Please email Clay at claywithrow@hotmail.com with your name and shipping address to reserve your free CD.

Again, with a heavy heart I apologize. At the end of the day YOU guys are the reason we do what we do and we truly hate to disappoint you. We will move on and learn from this experience and we thank you for your understanding.

All my best,
Clay