ProgPower USA KICK-OFF Headliner announced!!!!!!

I've been a big fan of TTQuick since the 80's and I much prefer Mark's vocals to Udo's so I'm pretty psyched. It's great to see Mark getting more opportunities finally. Thanks for posting the vids.

I wasn't big on his vox when they first announced him as their new singer, but I have heard some things, & have since changed my mind. :D I think he'll cover the Udo material quite nicely.

Kudos to Brother Shane! Looking forward to this! That pretty much makes it a wrap for the whole weekend!:headbang::kickass:

I saw accept on BTTW at the Metro in Chicago, as well as with Trouble at some fieldhouse, I think in Aurora...Also saw them at the Poplar Creek show for Metal Heart.

This should have been such an obvious guess but still I never thought it might be Accept. I believe this will certainly make the night worth it.
Now if Raven could only be squeezed in somewhere...

I'm not a fan of Accept. In fact, I don't like Accept at all. UDO's vocals have always grated on me. Is the new guy's vocals different?

But wow! Accept is a huge band. That's a major coup for the PP Kick-Off.

I've been a big fan of TTQuick since the 80's and I much prefer Mark's vocals to Udo's so I'm pretty psyched. It's great to see Mark getting more opportunities finally. Thanks for posting the vids.

I'm in the same boat. I'll admit I was pretty disappointed initially hearing that the headliner for the showcase was Accept, but after hearing those TT Quick tracks, I definitely prefer his voice. Whether or not that translates to Accept, we'll see, but I never minded the music of Accept, just Udo.

The one year I'm going to be down there for the whole week, and now I'm really regretting that.

Accept does nothing for me. Makes me really wonder if I'll show up for Thursday's show at all.

+1, though Lesprous might be the reason I go. Depending in ticket price.

Well it ain't Saxon but it's a really good get Brother Shane. Not only is it old school metal to balance out a lotta prog from the first few bands - but now maybe I can get some TT Quick stuff signed - they were such an underrated band - their first EP is a classic and Metal of Honor aint bad either. Always wished they would reunite - guess this is the next best thing.

Congrats Shane on all the work that went into this years lineup. Now that you are almost done (need those tix to be made available) kick back and have a few brews on me :):kickass:

Jeff in Colorado

SHane,
PLEASE DEAR GOD have the band play classics from Breaker (Son of a Bitch), Restless & Wild (especially Fast as a Shark), Balls to the Wall and Midnight Heart (especially Midnight Mover) albums

AAAAAAAHHHH !!! I am really stoked. Accept is probably my all-time fave band. I have every release by them, even a couple of imports. I can't get the smile off of my face !!

Bryant

AAAAAAAHHHH !!! I am really stoked. Accept is probably my all-time fave band. I have every release by them, even a couple of imports. I can't get the smile off of my face !!

Bryant

I expect you to be wearing that Accept wristband!!! I'll be wearing mine, thought you'd be going batshit crazy over this announcement!! Can't wait to see you and Harumi. hugs, KB