Vangough Launch Kickstarter To Support NA Tour and Live CD!

Hey guys thank you so much! We're are $80 away! Whoa! So close and then it is time for :devil:

But really, thank you to all of you who backed the campaign. The band and myself are really looking forward to the VIP fun! It'll make its way onto the DVD as well lol We will be sending out information when the campaign is concluded, including contact information :)

Just checked and you did it!
50 Backers
$3,016 pledged of $3,000 goal

and still have 12 days to go!

congratulations!

Thanks so much! :hotjump:

I should add that IF we hit the stretch goal that Infestation music video will be included on the tour DVD (think Pantera videos where they insert the music vids throughout). So backers will get the video right off the bat while others will have to wait a few months until we put it online.

This is exciting! Thank you guys!

And I have it on good knowledge that we'll have some "special" guests coming out with us for the VIP afterparty Thursday night. So the backers will get much more than they bargained for. ;)

Thanks so much! :hotjump:

I should add that IF we hit the stretch goal that Infestation music video will be included on the tour DVD (think Pantera videos where they insert the music vids throughout). So backers will get the video right off the bat while others will have to wait a few months until we put it online.

This is exciting! Thank you guys!

And I have it on good knowledge that we'll have some "special" guests coming out with us for the VIP afterparty Thursday night. So the backers will get much more than they bargained for. ;)

So I want to, may want to do the EP pledge. I already did the Motherload pledge....any way to do the upgrade without getting all the Motherload perks? BTW, congrats on getting to the goal....awesome!!!!

So I want to, may want to do the EP pledge. I already did the Motherload pledge....any way to do the upgrade without getting all the Motherload perks? BTW, congrats on getting to the goal....awesome!!!!

Thanks! :headbang: the support has been amazing.

As for the upgrade, are you asking to upgrade from where you are now but request to not receive the items in the Motherload? If that's the case then yes, you can request to not receive the ML stuff. Or are you saying you want to make a separate pledge but not get the ML perks from that since you're already getting it in your other one? Also, any hint at what songs you'd pick? :p

Thanks! :headbang: the support has been amazing.

As for the upgrade, are you asking to upgrade from where you are now but request to not receive the items in the Motherload? If that's the case then yes, you can request to not receive the ML stuff. Or are you saying you want to make a separate pledge but not get the ML perks from that since you're already getting it in your other one? Also, any hint at what songs you'd pick? :p

The second situation. As for the song....I've been a long time fan of John Mellencamp, and was thinking you might do an interesting version of "Love and Happiness"

Only 8 days left to get in on the fun. We won't be offering the CD or DVD this on our BandCamp or websites so it's going to be one of those pretty rare things. Also, I'll be uploading some pics of the distressed hat in a bit as it's pretty cool! :D

Oh snap Dad. THANK YOU! Now I'm super eager to learn of the entire list of songs. Feel free to drop some hints before the survey is sent out! Here's to you my friend! :kickass:

You bet!! Really looking forward to your set at PP and in Chicago..... Listening a lot lately of BTM......great cd, goes great with your other cds. A lot more to look forward to seeing in your set this time from the last time I saw you at PP. Gotta give some more serious thought to the other songs if no on else does the EP pledge... I heard a couple tracks on the radio this week that perked my interest..Guess Who's "American Woman", or maybe the Beatles "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds".....

Hi
I have a doubt. The after party and other higher pledges say that include the lunch/afternoon. That means I can choose any of the two lunch days? (thursday or friday)
Eduardo

Yes. We will send out a survey after the campaign ends asking you which day you would like to choose as the lunch/afternoon fun. It's totally up to you. :)

We'll also have the VIP party Thursday night and we'll have some special guests attending as well. ;)

Only 40 hours left! Here's an update on what backers are getting now:

DVD and up:
-Atlanta show shot on video
-Infestation music video included on DVD

IF we get $34 in the next 40 hours then:

DVD and up:
-Manikin Parade Kind of Live from the Studio included on DVD
-Manikin Parade Kind of Live from the Studio MP3s

Digital and up:
-Manikin Parade Kind of Live from the Studio MP3s

IF we hit the $6000 stretch then everyone $30 and up:
-Between the Madness Vinyl Edition including "The Abyss" bonus song

Just a heads-up that we sent an email to all of the VIP and lunch/afternoon backers. So please lookout for it and let me know if you have any trouble finding it. I'm so excited for this!