Varg Vikernes: "I Am Ready For Society".

Hubster

Oct 29, 2003
Bondi Australia
From Dagblaget (rough translation):

Varg wants to move to Telemark to start a new life with his wife and kids. He has a baby on the way - will be born in a few months.

Vikernes still owes the Norwegian state AUS $9 million which has increased due to interest/inflation, reckons there is no chance of ever paying it back. They send him bills each year as more a psychological taunt he says.

He's writing a self biography at the moment.

The rest of the article is old news rehashed.

varg1_320_1215331211.jpg

He isn't out, but he says he's well enough to be out

From burzum.org:

Although Varg has been denied parole, he is allowed to leave the prison for a while to walk aroud Tromsø and visit his family: his mother, his wife, a one-year-old son and a fifteen-year-old daughter. Varg's wife is now pregnant and they both are waiting for an addition to the family. Varg owns a small farm in Telemark (Norway), where he is planning to move as soon as he leaves the prison. Thus added several new photos done by Ingun Mæhlum.

I think that murderers should be in jail for life because i highly doubt that kind of rage is able to be supressed but since it's Norway's law i guess it's ok. He probably won't kill again unless he gets mad at his newborn and eats it, or something.

I think that murderers should be in jail for life because i highly doubt that kind of rage is able to be supressed.

I agree. It's mindblowing how many people can just shoot someone or stab them to death not really even thinking anything of it and why let them out and put everyone in danger.

I knew that he would live life on a farm. He said he didn't want to be part of this "Hell on Earth" or something like that.

he can make 9 mil by making another burzum record

and as someone said before, they allow prisoners to leave the prison, to help reintroduce them to society. he probably got her pregnant then
~gR~