Varg Vikernes speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read enough about Varg, it's undeniable that it was cold blooded murder. Mainly because there are two key point's that go against Varg's alibi, one being that he left his bank card with at his house in what I think was Bergen (roughly a two or four hour drive from there to Oslo), in which the guy was suppose to withdrawl money to make it seem like Varg had never left his home. Second, they rented a horror movie which they had seen many time's prior, and returning the movie would also prove that Varg had been home that night, and if they were questioned about the movie (each of the three suspect's) they could easily describe what went on in it since they had seen that film so many time's.

Yes, what Varg did was shitty, but who cares?

Varg will be out of prison soon, will he continue Burzum or dissapear into oblivion? To be continued...

He's been out a few times, only to return in prison a couple of days after it's release, he just can't control himself.

I've never heard of him being allowed outside... he's a ass though... just admit that he premeditated the murder and stop whining about it (him not you guys)... but otherwise he is a good songwriter... but I think he should serve the full sentence for being stupid in doing what he did in the first place...

No he wouldn't. I'm pretty sure he's expressed disgust at the idea of suicide before (much unlike Ildjarn).

Also, nobody can definitively say what happened that night, and anybody who thinks they can is full of shit, especially somebody on the internet that first read about it no more than a half-decade ago.

No he wouldn't. I'm pretty sure he's expressed disgust at the idea of suicide before (much unlike Ildjarn).

Also, nobody can definitively say what happened that night, and anybody who thinks they can is full of shit, especially somebody on the internet that first read about it no more than a half-decade ago.

I may be mistaken but I do beleive in some interview I read Varg said something along the lines when he gets out he wants to live in solitude in the countryside and then something about hanging himself from a tree. Perhaps when I have time I will look for it.

The real Varg Vikernes is not that interesting, I think, and there is not much to say about me, and in any case, when I get out of prison, whenever that may be, I will disappear from public view anyhow. As I see it I am a prisoner on a ship ("The Sodom & Gomorrah") - the modern world - heading for disaster, and when I am released from captivity I will jump overboard and swim back to dry land a.s.a.p.. I don't want anything to do with this thoroughly sick so-called civilization, so I will do my best to get away from it all. There will be no more articles like this one, no more (strictly speaking) unnecessary communication with strangers in the modern world and no interviews. I will publish a few books, possibly using a pseudonym in order to stay anonymous, and perhaps a Burzum album or two, but that's it.

I say this because I have been told that some people expect a lot from me when I am released. Well; don't expect anything. Unless You look for my books or albums You can expect to never hear from or about me again. I don't want anything to do with You or the thoroughly sick world You live in. Count me out. I am going home, to the Norwegian countryside, to the wilderness and fresh air, to a healthy farm-life and Mother Earth's embrace. You can have Your plagued urban brothel and Your sick mongrel Hell on Earth to Yourself.

I may be mistaken but I do beleive in some interview I read Varg said something along the lines when he gets out he wants to live in solitude in the countryside and then something about hanging himself from a tree. Perhaps when I have time I will look for it.

I, for one, would like to see that. That doesn't sound like something he would say, but rather something some "journalist" would twist something he said around to make it resemble this. I do remember hearing that he would only do one Burzum album after he got out though & he wanted nothing to do with any press or what not.

I'm not super keen on Varg's personal life, that's why that report was so interesting to me. I have heard that he wrote a book or two & if that's true I would like to read them. I looked on Amazon for them but had no real luck. If that was true can someone tell me where I could find them??

http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/

Interesting. I briefly looked in there last night when I found the article I posted, but I didn't realize what I was looking for was in there. He's obviously wrote a lot of short fictional stories & a few books on Norse mythology. I thought he had published books about himself, however it looks like it may be there in the form of "sections" or "chapters" you can read off the site & the part I posted was one of them. You can also download some of his books looks like. I thought the thing I was reading on Euronymous was simply written solely for his website & I didn't think that was what I was looking for, but I may be wrong.

Personally I cannot wait until he is out. I hope he sticks to his word and records more music. 'Fucking Black Metal's unparalleled genius imo :kickass:

Jesus Christ, thank you.

When will people learn that everything is gossip? It is a foregone conclusion that most will not understand what he writes, but regardless of that, the point is that none of you know anything for sure. I have a tendency to take the man's word on most of the things he says, simply because I know the mentality; I am similar in many respects, but I still don't know shit about what happened that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.