Vehemence and Prong Tour 2004

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Prong/Vehemence tour has been greatly appreciated by the diverse music listener’s that have been attending these shows. The audiences have been crazy throughout the west coast and are all coming out for the metal. A death metal band paired up with a metal act such as Prong has presented to us that all types of metal can tour together and have great results between all the band members themselves. Although I have seen very few extreme metal listener’s and hardcore listener’s at these shows. Everyone has gotten along so far on this tour, and we hope Prong’s missing equipment prior to the tour shows up! Cities like Idaho Falls, Spokane, Eugene, have strong metal scenes and it was our pleasure to play there. It would have been grand to tour with All That Remains again and to tour for the first time with Dog Fashion Disco, but they pulled out before we played our first show on this tour. Thanks to everyone that came out to the L.A.Gates of Metal Fest, and we will return to that area shortly to play for the 21 and under’s that had to leave. All press and photos can be emailed to webmaster@vehemence.com See you all on the road again soon! – John from Vehemence [/font]

herjesus said:
thanks a lot dude....we'll be back east really soon

your welcome! I mean it too you guys are great Intelligent Death Metal ... its kinda like ummm Good Ol Brutal American Death Metal with a Taste of Swedish melodic sensebilty hahahaha Fuck it its just good! I cant wait to Have My Eardrums Blown out from the Live Show! :D

It would be great if you could hit the east like Trocodero in Philly.
musik0064.gif