Vehemence appreciation thread.

I can't believe you actually took time to type that out 13 year old. This message board is for reviews, interviews, fans, and to talk about Vehemence positively, understand? Let me remind you that Brave Words is ONE single magazine. You have no idea how many awesome reviews God Was Created has gotten recently from the media at Metal Blade etc...Because, yet again, you are an utter blithering idiot. That is great you would have given them an 8, but you are not a reviewer, nor are you bright!

One other thing that bugs me about you, 13 year old, is that you said previously that you merely "glanced" at the lyrics and now you are full of god damn questions? I am just as confused as you are trying to understand what the hell you are talking about. Please gain some knowledge before you post anything, you make me so fucking tired after I read your posts. (sign) READ THE LYRICS, COME TO YOUR OWN GOD DAMN CONCLUSIONS, and KINDLY SHUT UP!

I don't even wanna argue with you man. Bleh...

You win, happy? I really don't understand why you wish to argue with me in the first place...we should be on the same side as we both dig this band. Yeah, I typed out that entire review because I've got pretty good typing skills and I'm fucking bored. Goddamn, are you so big of a fanboy that the very thought of criticism against one of your favorite bands is preposterous? Don't you get tired of chapped lips from sucking cock? You are attacking me because a dumbass review someone else wrote? What the fuck dude? haha, anyways, I said I don't feel like arguing so :p

Really, type what you find out of magazines such as the shit you posted, and post in on Relapse Then go get yourself a hobby such as wanking 3 times, instead of 2 times a day, since you are so incredibly bored and have good finger skills.

I don't care what you feel like doing, I am not attacking you so please stop crying. Frankly, I agree with you and would not like to waste mt precious brain cells arguing with you. I was extremely annoyed by your comments. You say you like Vehemence, but in the same paragraph AS YOU SAY you like them, you bash artwork and lyrics. Again, think out what you say. Due to your bad assumptions, I will now tell you I ain't a guy either, good try tho, I am a chick and John's girlfriend and I support Vehemence to the fullest. They are a great fucking band no matter how bias you think I am, with extreme talent to unleash upon Death Metal. God Was Created is just the beginning.

heh, knew there had to be a reason why you defend Vehemence to the death. Okay, so you are a bandmember's girlfriend...I really don't care. I still like the band, still hate the artwork...who fucking cares? Anyways, the only other person I've seen post on this board is tattooedsean, and I've seen him on the Relapse board a few times...just wondering if he is tight with the band too? Seems like there really isn't a big fanbase from what I've seen so far, and that's a shame. I predict that this band is gonna be fucking huge.

Yess, TattooedSean is a good friend of the band....This messageboard does not have the majority of Vehemence fans posting on here...There is actually quite a large fanbase going on for Vehemence, but there are setbacks and reasons why some of them do not post, nor do they even know about this message board!

ok ok lets all be friends now... Anyways, yes our fan base may be small at the moment, but growing everyday. We are working on it. Thats what touring and promotion is for! Even all the negativity on other message boards....At least it gets people talking about us! We are still relatively unknown, since this is technically our debut release. But we have recieved a lot of positive comments towards our album via reviews, e-mails, snail mail, and just random fans IM'ing us from around the world. The overall response towards our material has been very enthusiastic during our last tour with Incantation/Impaled/Decapitated/Dead To Fall. Hopefully our next album will clear things up, cuz lyrically it is totally different. We already have a few new songs that we play such as "We Are All Dying", "You Don't Have To Be Afraid Anymore", "Kill For God", "Darkness Is Comfort", "To The Taste", to name a few... The new stuff is also not "concept based" as GWC... I'm sure there a lot of critics who just want to label us as another "christ hating" band, but those people really need to take the time to read the lyrics... Its from a character's point of view, not ours. We are not "christ haters" like Deicide or Incantation. We don't praise Satan or any stuff like that... We are just regular dudes, who fuckin dig metal! As far as the "plagarism" claims, well I write a lot of the music, and I know that a lot of my influence comes from non-metal bands... I'd like to know what bands these people think we rip off. I don't mean to sound arrogant or anything, but I don't really know of many bands that sound like us. I think we have created something that is unique, and to all the haters, fuck them. They are probably just mad cuz thier shit isn't going anywhere! We work hard on this shit! It will pay off! OK peace out

About the new songs...the lyrics are drastically changed??? Man, I certainly hope not too much because I think the lyrics of GWC are really unique and just fucking different. I seriously like most of the content...but some stuff is just a little too weird for me. heh, weird. Anyways, peace out home skillet!:lol:

well, its similar writing style of course, since it's still Nate writing all the lyrics, but just different topics for example, "You Don't Have To Be Afraid ANymore" is based on a Phoenix police officer who killed his whole family (true story) and "Kill For God" is about killing for your god (i.e. 9/11)...

wow, I have a headache reading this post.

I consider myself a friend and a huge fan of the band. I go out of my way talking to people in person and online to get them to at least give vehemence a listen. Heck, I am even making a compilation cd of Arizona bands that I like that I am going to continue giving out to people who live elsewhere and to those around here at shows. I just have to come up with some form of artwork for the cover.

I enjoy chatting with Nathan,Bjorn,and John as they(like me) really are into Metal. They are all cool individuals.

I dig how the cd is both brutal at times(the drums production could be a better for a huge drum fan but it is very minor issue.) and melodic also.

I do have a question for anyone in the band that I don't think I have asked yet friends have asked if I know, will the use of keyboards remain the same, be used more or less on the next cd?

I can't wait for the next cd already so people ,who think vehemence has put themselves into a corner like Deicide or bands like that, will be shut up.

It is always cool to see you guys perform around here and it was great to see fellow arizona people at Milwaukee even if you had to play so early in the day.

Lastly, Vehemence has a growing fan base not only here but all over. I talk to people from many states and overseas that are getting into them. This is just from various reviews, and 2 cds. As soon as they get to play out more on tours, it will only increase that much more.

Originally posted by tattooedsean666
wow, I have a headache reading this post.

I consider myself a friend and a huge fan of the band. I go out of my way talking to people in person and online to get them to at least give vehemence a listen. Heck, I am even making a compilation cd of Arizona bands that I like that I am going to continue giving out to people who live elsewhere and to those around here at shows. I just have to come up with some form of artwork for the cover.

I enjoy chatting with Nathan,Bjorn,and John as they(like me) really are into Metal. They are all cool individuals.

I dig how the cd is both brutal at times(the drums production could be a better for a huge drum fan but it is very minor issue.) and melodic also.

I do have a question for anyone in the band that I don't think I have asked yet friends have asked if I know, will the use of keyboards remain the same, be used more or less on the next cd?

I can't wait for the next cd already so people ,who think vehemence has put themselves into a corner like Deicide or bands like that, will be shut up.

It is always cool to see you guys perform around here and it was great to see fellow arizona people at Milwaukee even if you had to play so early in the day.

Lastly, Vehemence has a growing fan base not only here but all over. I talk to people from many states and overseas that are getting into them. This is just from various reviews, and 2 cds. As soon as they get to play out more on tours, it will only increase that much more.

I hear ya on all that shit man, most of that rings true. I feel really out of place by talking all this shit when I haven't even heard the entire cd yet haha, but the one track I have heard blew me the fuck away...one of my favorite fucking songs...and from what I've heard, the rest of that cd is even better. Anyways, if you guys could produce some cool tshirts or something, I'd definitely wear 'em and get the word out about your band. But hey, none of that lame-o artwork from GWC, okay? :p The logo from your band is pretty fucking cool...I guess that would work.

I for one love the album and think the band is pretty cool after meeting them-a defeinate bright spot for upcoming US death metal and one of my top albums of the year. Funny how one of the bands biggest critics, Teufel never posts here......

Originally posted by erik@digitalmetal
I for one love the album and think the band is pretty cool after meeting them-a defeinate bright spot for upcoming US death metal and one of my top albums of the year. Funny how one of the bands biggest critics, Teufel never posts here......

haha, Teufel...exactly! He was really ripping Vehemence hard on the Relapse board and said he couldn't wait for the band to read his review. I think Teufel is a pretty cool cat that knows his metal, but I cannot understand his hate for this band. I fucking wish he'd come here and lay his complaints out on the table. Pussy.