Vehemence European Support

I guess their drummer John Longstreth will be joining a metalcore band called The Red Chord, as a fill in for a while. He sure has alot of work cut out for him. Oh yes back on topic we have gained interested from Europe in playing some of the fests there in 2005.

VEHEMENCE said:
I guess their drummer John Longstreth will be joining a metalcore band called The Red Chord, as a fill in for a while. He sure has alot of work cut out for him. Oh yes back on topic we have gained interested from Europe in playing some of the fests there in 2005.
Like?

Yeah, they still need some more bands for all the Fests you mentioned. I think you would fit in at Party San really well. But then you would fit in at Wacken and SB too. (I got my tickets for all 3:headbang: ) Keep trying, it'd be cool to see you guys over there. We can be the AZ crew and tear shit up!

Thanks for the link, we really appreciate it, I checked out the site and the band seems to be pretty awsome I am having a hard time finding there mp3s, can you link some? Playing in Moscow would be a HUGE highlight in Vehemence's show history. I guess whenever we are up there, and if a promoter really likes our material enough to bring us over there, it will happen, tell your people, see what they say, get back to us!

Thanks again.

PORT1.jpg

AWH! Vehemence... Will you please do us Norwegian metalheadz a favour,
and grace our country with your melodic death metal!
A great venue for you guys would be Rockefeller music hall!
Thanks for all the inspiration! Your music is fucking awesome! :worship: