Vehemence is a great band

Thanatopsis123

白鬼
Oct 13, 2002
日本
Visit site
This is true.

Also, while I'm here, I think I remember seeing A Canorous Quintet as one of the bands influences? I'm to lazy to go check for sure. If I'm remembering correctly though, which album of theirs should I check out first? I heard some samples of their stuff a good while ago and was very intruiged. I only recently found where I can actually buy 2 of their albums (Silence of the World Beyond and The Only Pure Hate). I'm leaning toward The Only Pure Hate. Thoughts?

If my memory did not serve me well....ignore the above paragraph and remember that Vehemence rocks. :headbang:

Yeah thats me, the fan of A Canorous Quintet.
They have 3 albums.

A Canorous Quintet-As Tears
A Canorous Quintet-The Only Pure Hate
A Canorous Quintet-Silence of the World Beyond
all released on No Fashion Records and from Sweden.

Silence has better production, The Only Pure Hate can be compared to thier As Tears album. I prefer the Silence album since I started with that one.

This band features members that are in Sins of Obmission 'the vocalist is" and drummer Fredrik Andersson of Amon Amarth that later replaced Lopez when he joined Opeth. Thanks for the interest in our band Vehemence. Influences I get from them is some harmonizations and alot of the clean guitar work.

Embraced on Regain Records is also one of my favorite bands. They have 2 releases

Embraced-Within+2
Embraced-Amorous Anathema +2
Features members of Soilwork/Evergrey/Misiltien/Burning Engines

(BTW that avantar is a cool Travis Smith outtake peice of artwork, it is my wall paper when I turn the computer off.