Vehemence Returns Home From Tour

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
VEHEMENCE NEWS 4-4-03

Vehemence returns home from second full U. S. A tour. Vehemence would like to thank all of the friends and fans that came out to these shows early enough to catch their set. Touring with such a diverse line-up proved to be interesting, and lead to great friendships between all of the bands. Due to a serious soar throat complication that our vocalist Nathan has, we unfortuantely cannot finish the 5 dates left on this tour. We are very sorry, and we will play the Canadian, New York, New England areas, hopefully, on our next tour. We return home to concentrate on finishing the last half of our next album.

Indeed, they do, but it will be better for Vehemence in the long run...Nathan simply cannot ruin his vocal chords over being ill, so I completely respect their decision on this one, and wish them a safe trip home!! There will be PLENTY more tours for them coming up, and I know that Metal Blade favors putting them out on tour, because they can actually handle all the arrangements so well!!

CHEERS GUYS!
:headbang:

Son of a shit! I don't know if I'm going to go to that show you were supposed to play in Toronto now... I don't like Amon Amarth, don't overly care for Behemoth, and haven't heard Revenge.

Extreme Deformity said:
Son of a shit! I don't know if I'm going to go to that show you were supposed to play in Toronto now... I don't like Amon Amarth, don't overly care for Behemoth, and haven't heard Revenge.

Man, that sucks...You should go anyways though becasue Behemoth are fucking amazing live even if you are not to fond of them!!! Vehemence will be back after they concentrate on recording their new album!!

cheers:Shedevil:

I saw you guys last night too and although I didn't get to talk to Nathan, the show sounded great! I feel bad for the people that are going to miss them this time around but I'm glad as hell I got to see them. The new song "Kill For God" sounds killer and I will definately be picking up the new album. Thanks for a great show and for hanging in there with a fucked up throat. That was also the first time I have seen Deicide where Glen Benton was in a good mood. It showed in their set.

Extreme Deformity: Behemoth and Amon Amarth are fantastic live. It's worth it to go to the show!

Squeak said:
Hope all will be with well with Nathan soon. By the way, hi John. :) Say hi to the other guys for me too, 'specially Nathan. That guy better be well soon!

Hey squeak..they are not home from tour but they will be around the 8th....He will be better soon, he just needs time to recooperate....Later

and cheers!!!

NP - Hypocrisy - Osculum Obscenum

:heh:

Sup dudes. It's pretty weird but all the death metal vocalists get weird throat infections. I remember when Johan Liiva (previous vocalist for Arch Enemy) got a fucked up throat and recorded a track with Arch Enemy. It sounded shit so I don't blame you guys for cannign the end of the tour!!! I'm from Australia though so its not like I get to ever see any good metal bands live anyways :(. As a side note I think its pretty awesome how the members of Vehemence interact with the fans and members of the board and shit as if you're just guys, when of course we all know that you are metal demigods! Seriously its weird because I associate you with the likes of the members of Nevermore and Opeth and Strapping Young Lad and Dying Fetus and Metallica and etc!!!!

Psychonaut said:
I saw you guys last night too and although I didn't get to talk to Nathan, the show sounded great! I feel bad for the people that are going to miss them this time around but I'm glad as hell I got to see them. The new song "Kill For God" sounds killer and I will definately be picking up the new album. Thanks for a great show and for hanging in there with a fucked up throat. That was also the first time I have seen Deicide where Glen Benton was in a good mood. It showed in their set.

Extreme Deformity: Behemoth and Amon Amarth are fantastic live. It's worth it to go to the show!
Yes glen was in a good mood..maybe god finally died like we all hoped for:devil:

I saw them in Phoenix and they were awesome as usual.

A buddy of mine saw them in Houston and was just amazed at how good they were. It was the first time he had seen them and they really impressed him. I had been telling him how good they were and even gave him their cd as a Christmas present. Nice to see that he finally got it!

HEY...Yeah squeak they are in transit sorta speak and should be home shortly...It will be a nice break for them though, because they deserve to relax with their families and such....

The tour went very well for them though...They received incredible amounts of positive feedback everywhere they played, which is deserved as well, they work their asses off....

cheers:):headbang:

PiNkMaGGiT said:
Sup dudes. It's pretty weird but all the death metal vocalists get weird throat infections. I remember when Johan Liiva (previous vocalist for Arch Enemy) got a fucked up throat and recorded a track with Arch Enemy. It sounded shit so I don't blame you guys for cannign the end of the tour!!! I'm from Australia though so its not like I get to ever see any good metal bands live anyways :(. As a side note I think its pretty awesome how the members of Vehemence interact with the fans and members of the board and shit as if you're just guys, when of course we all know that you are metal demigods! Seriously its weird because I associate you with the likes of the members of Nevermore and Opeth and Strapping Young Lad and Dying Fetus and Metallica and etc!!!!

Well, atleast you get to see Infernal Method, right? I will probably never get to see them play.

christcrusher said:
The tour went very well for them though...They received incredible amounts of positive feedback everywhere they played, which is deserved as well, they work their asses off....

cheers:)!:headbang:

It has to suck to be an opening band but it also has to be a good feeling when you start playing and the floor is mostly empty and by the time you're done, there's a lot more people on the floor, as was the case on the 3rd.

christcrusher said:
Man, that sucks...You should go anyways though becasue Behemoth are fucking amazing live even if you are not to fond of them!!! Vehemence will be back after they concentrate on recording their new album!!

cheers:Shedevil:

What she said.

Get that throat better Nathan, ya'll have to finish the record and get back down here!!! :lol: Seriously get well and have fun. \m/ :) \m/

We had to leave the tour after the Ohio show without saying goodbye to the other bands unfortunatly. We also broke down in N.E. Oklahoma, which our van was claimed to be dead due to a timing chain and crank shaft breaking. You get what you pay for basically.

Thus, Vehemence is left with no transportation for future shows and we must do something about it in the months to come. We will spend the time at home writing for our next album, keep in mind we have 6 new songs already.

The LA METAL tv show/concert might be postponed until we have transportation as well as any out of state shows that were offered. Sorry to those that came to shows to see us and buy our merchandise, till next time fans and friends.