Vehemence Returns Home From Tour

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
VEHEMENCE NEWS 4-4-03

Vehemence returns home from second full U. S. A tour. Vehemence would like to thank all of the friends and fans that came out to these shows early enough to catch their set. Touring with such a diverse line-up proved to be interesting, and lead to great friendships between all of the bands. Due to a serious soar throat complication that our vocalist Nathan has, we unfortuantely cannot finish the 5 dates left on this tour. We are very sorry, and we will play the Canadian, New York, New England areas, hopefully, on our next tour. We return home to concentrate on finishing the last half of our next album.

NEW!!! 04.04 THE CRUISE BUFFALO NY NEW!!!
05.04 L'AMOUR BROOKLYN
06.04 THE MET CAFE, PROVIDENCE RI (NO DEICIDE)
07.04 FOUFOUNES ELECTRIQUES MONTREAL CANADA (NO DEICIDE)
08.04 OPERA HOUSE TORONTO CANADA (NO DEICIDE)

:devil:

That sucks. Sorry to hear about the cancelations. I really enjoyed Vehemence. I'm glad you played in Aurora. Have fun with the rest of the album, and I hope Nathan gets better.

You guys kick seious ass live. Great job at Metalfest last month. I'm sorry I won't be seeing you tomorrow night, but if Nathan has throat problems it's for the best. Best of luck with that. I'm REALLY looking forward to the new album. See you next tour!

Yeah, it really is for the best...Nathan has a serious sinus infection which will prevent him from doing his best on stage...Hopefully, they will be back soon after they finish their next full length!!! They will be home shortly for a much needed break tho!!

cheers:D

Thanks for those that took interested in this thread, we will return to Canada on our next tour, Nathan is getting better, once you get a soar throat you cannot risk it! We enjoyed hanging out with Amon Amarth every night, It sucks that we could'nt even say goodbye! I let them stay at my house along with the rest of the bands when the tour came to Phoenix, AZ.

It was an EZ clean up, thanks guys! Fredrik let me burn his Cirriculum Mortem 5 song demo. It sounds kinda like Amon Amartn stuff but heavier...in the drums... *above note to major fans of AA.

It was nice meeting every Swedish Death Metal fan that came out to the shows. And Johan, I owe you something for that shirt I got from you in Ohio.

See you guys in the U.S.A very soon on your next tour with Halford/Testament. Till next time, you have been excellent drinking buddies and frineds. Verse the Fucking World guys!

Thanks again for the support on this tour, there are now photographs of the tour on our photos page on our website. I will be adding more as we get more in.

We all would have rather played with strep throat than Nathan getting his soar throat.