Back From Tour!!

Didn't you just tell me it was Fred? Or is 3 hours of sleep in 8 weeks finally getting the best of me? Cause I'm all confused whether you're just kidding or trying to be provocative...

I'm fresh and ready for the mosh!! Do you think they allow you to throw your shirt off at gigs in that country?

Hmm, don't know buddy! Where are you going, Austria? One place I haven't been yet. Anyway, guess you could try it, all they'll do is tell you to put it back on if they don't allow it.

How are you getting down there?

Hey guys, have a nice 420 day in Wels, have a great time on your next extensive USA tour, we had a great time hanging out with you and the Tour Manager Jeff.

It sucked that we did'nt get to say our goodbyes but we probabaly meet in 6/06 Los Angeles, CA or within that gap you have between TX and CA.

Welcome to stay again if you play Phoenix since you guys are an EZ clean up. And Fredrik thanks for the A Canorous Quintet shirt you brought me, and Johan I owe your band $15 for that dealy thing we did in Ohio ill remind ya. It was also cool to meet UM members at the various shows. Alright see you later!