Back From Tour!!

Famous Grouse

A.A. Member
Home for a couple of days before we return to Germany, I had a fucking great time and it was a lot of fun sharing bus with Behemoth (even if we have some different opinions about cleaning hehe..) Deicide was awesome they absolutely don't deserve the reputation they have! Was also great to meet Vehemence and Revenge who are really cool guys!
Met some of you guys here from UM and that was cool, thanx for showing up! Thanx Tomasz for flying all the way to New york , you're fucking crazy!

See you all in a bit!
SKÅL!!

Good to hear you're finally home even though for a short period of time. Make sure you mangle with the crowd on your next tour since this time there actually will be backstages at the venues you'll be playing. Any memorable moments from the tour? Where did you feel was your best show or best crowd response or where did you like it most? Any idea on how long your play set will be on your next tour and any chance of some different songs?

Cheers and catch you on the flip side.

It's good to see you all back with lots of interesting Stories and Fun you'd have had there.
I'm happy to see you this year at the WFF.

Um, if I can get some days off work, I will go on it for the west coast leg of the tour. You gotta remember I've been doing this for 13 years. And that many of the band members are good friends of mine. It's not a big deal. Plus I'm not sure which shows I will be able to go to since I don't know how much time (if any) I can take off from work. We have installations for all 84 stores we have in CA that have to be done by the 3rd week of June. And we have seven people in my department. So it will depend how well we are doing.

just 6 days left and then i will go to the show in Innsbruck...YUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

svartengill said:
just 6 days left and then i will go to the show in Innsbruck...YUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good for you! I dont know how much Ill have to wait to see them! For me to arrive up there would be TOO MUCH FAR, per dio!

That makes sense. If I seemed so surprised, it's because I've spent the past two months trying (to no avail) to hook up with bands as a tour photographer. While I don't doubt my ability to take good photos, I certainly don't have the years of experience, or the contacts that you do. That will all come in time, hopefully.

Squeak said:
Um, if I can get some days off work, I will go on it for the west coast leg of the tour. You gotta remember I've been doing this for 13 years. And that many of the band members are good friends of mine. It's not a big deal. Plus I'm not sure which shows I will be able to go to since I don't know how much time (if any) I can take off from work. We have installations for all 84 stores we have in CA that have to be done by the 3rd week of June. And we have seven people in my department. So it will depend how well we are doing.

WrathChld said:
That makes sense. If I seemed so surprised, it's because I've spent the past two months trying (to no avail) to hook up with bands as a tour photographer. While I don't doubt my ability to take good photos, I certainly don't have the years of experience, or the contacts that you do. That will all come in time, hopefully.

It's not really being a tour photographer (although I guess in some sense it is). Most of my band friends (as is this case somewhat) ask if I am going to the shows and if i am, can I take pictures. Or (also in this case), the label will ask if I am doing photos. And as ALSO in this case, I am covering it for the website. So it's kinda all rolled into one. :)