Vehemence/tour Update

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Vehemence would like to say sorry for not making it to the Sacramento, CA show because of a breakdown in Portland, Oregon. We played the Portland, show but around the time it was to take our van out of the venue, we had some thermestat problems, and it it was fixed the next morning, we left Oregon at 1pm because thats how long we had to wait for it to get fixed.

We know we had others on this guestlist! Sorry, till next time!!!!Spread the word

Yeah, the van looks nice from the outside, the inside needs some work, there were some problems here and theer , smelled gasoline, and fixed, break pads, thermestat. It has two tanks, rides just fine, and lots of room.

this little "tour" was an adventure to say the least. 13 hours to get to San Fran from Phoenix. By the way, San Fransisco kicked ass!! Then 12 hours from SF to Portland. Rained the entire drive there, and hit a snow storm up in Northern Cali. Portland was cool as fuck too, one of the nicest venues we've ever played at. After that show, our van fucks up on us. We get AAA to tow it to the nearest auto shop for us. So "Dan" shows up at tows our shit to the Chervon mechanic a couple blocks away. He also says, "that'll be $50". We asked for a reciept but the fucker came up with some bullshit excuse. In other words, he fucked us over. So we camp out in front of Chevron in Portland so the mechanic can fix it up in the morning. 7am comes around and the mechanic shows up and tells us he can't fix that shit. So we had to drive our damn fucked up van anyways to a shop. Our van finally gets fixed up, but not in time to make the 10 hour drive to Sacremento . So we miss that fuckin show. Plus it rained and snowed on the drive non stop. We were bummed as all hell. Next stop was Vegas. We weren't playing there, but we just decided to stop there on the way back to Phoenix. I lost some money, and then after a couple hours sleep, we drove back to Phoenix the next morning. Nice to be home, cuz this little mini tour kicked our ass. Oh yeah, made it to the final show at the Mason Jar here in Phoenix, and Mark wasn't even there for the start of our set. They threw us on earlier than scheduled, so we had to start without him. He finally shows up and joins in mid song during "She Never Noticed Me". We had a longer set than normal, and he did most of the set with us... All in all, this little tour was still fun as fuck. Just would have been a lot smoother if we didn't have the van problems!!! Us AZ kids are spoiled with the year round sun !!! Driving through heavy rains and snow storms sucks!!!

Yeah Fuck Dan from Triple AAA, some of our backpacks with wires were wet, and our baggage. I could'nt really gamble so I slept while they went to go to all that , i needed the rest anyways. Yeah, the band Pummeled was supposed to play this show, they missed out on a decent size crowd, it was pretty unproffesional not to call in that they could'nt make it or they cancell last min.

A lot of people seem to call out I Did'nt Kill Her, and No One Wins, I still have to learn that but I guess we are going to add alot more to the song, so its just not me, its just not complete in the new way we want to do it! That was great playing longer than usuall. Thanks to all that purchased our new merchandise! It was a fun tour, nice meeting all the new fans up in Oregon, John, Pyroskull, Shanda, Nick and crew! Yeah snow and cold sucks.