Vehemence

EvilSeed

New Metal Member
Come On People,,,A Show Coming To Your Town Is Always Nice But A Little Drive Never Killed Anybody,I Drove 5 Hours To See Vehemence And It was Worth Every Minute Of It Not To Mention The 5 Hour Drive Back Home. SUPPORT METAL!!!!!!!!:devil:

that is true but when you want to see as much metal shows as I like, you can't just simply road trip it for every show. AS anyone knows as you go farther west, the cities are farther apart making road trips even longer and some of us have jobs that we can't just take off for every show. We need to make it that local promoters aren't afraid to book metal shows.

I FUCKING THANK EVIL SEED comming to the show..you are a true metal head, and I hope you had a fun time. Bryan Cambell aka did his first show which was that Kreator show..with people like him around-these shows will strive in AZ. I was also going to Post a LINK for the PHOTOS PAGE on our website if their is any troble getting to it. I am working on getting a new server with more band width. I am now paying $5 a month for this great message board.

NEW VEHEMENCE PICS EVERY WEEK
http://66.186.197.165/vehemence/photos.html

Originally posted by VEHEMENCE
Bryan Cambell aka did his first show which was that Kreator show..with people like him around-these shows will strive in AZ.
http://66.186.197.165/vehemence/photos.html

Yeah, BC is the man.
He hooked us(When Heaven Bleeds)up with Scar Culture & Mortician...which was Cool.
& He's gonna do the same for the Dark Angel(reunion tour).

Hey Kamelox, haven't you said something about Parasite before?
Cuz they're Possibly gonna be on that show to.

Dark Angel(featuring Gene Hoglan of SYL, Death, Testament, etc.), Dreams of Damnation(featuring main writer of Dark Angel), Parasite(from Tuscon), When Heaven Bleeds(bassist is also the Bassist of Trail of Gore), & Crimson Feast.
(Sorry VEHEMENCE, I'll stop that. Self-pimping on another bands Board = "Hey, not cool fucker.")

If BC keeps bringing good shows like this & the Kreator tour AZ. could possibly start getting a Scene back.

Remember the good ol' days John? :D

good ol' days was the Suffocation (Pierced tour) show where me, Nate, and Scott Wiegand (old guitarist) first hung out! They had a different vocalist for that tour, i forget what band he was from. Frank had some family shit goin on, so he wasn't on that tour. That was a bad ass show! Not that many people there unfortunately. Guess a lot people didn't realize how badass Suffocation was until it was too late!