right click and "Save Target As"

Nathan-Sauron-Slayer-Cover.jpg

Mandatory Suicide cover recorded at The Pound in San Francisco, CA on the

Summer of Blasphemy 2002 Tour -14 MB-​

Vehemence-on-Fuse-with-Julya.jpg

Metal Blade Records 20th Anniversary Show 12/4/02 Feature -3.66 MB-

:headbang:

SPREAD THE LINKS!

During the Summer of Blasphemy tour, Nathan Gearhart from Vehemence & Sauron from the Polish band Decapitated, and did the Slayer cover together every show throughout the tour. Vehemence also did an interview with Julya from the Uranium/Fuse show on digital cable after Vehemence's set at the Metal Blade Records 20th Anniversary Show. Stayed tunned for more videos to come.

At the time I didnt know the video channel existed, the interview was edited to all hell, weird sexual questions were asked that didnt make the cut along with alot of other interesting facts, I thought that stuff would make good tv. lol.

Ya man what the fuck, I get your guys' new cd and on it; it says Dehemenge or something like that. You guys should sue. I mean if this happened to one of these main stream shit bands they would've. BTW the new album is killer, anyone that doesn't have it.....GET IT !

IT IS ALL AN ILLUSION BJORN...AN ILLUSION MY DEAR BJORN..hahaha, no I seriously think she is not hot, and her stupidity makes her even more ugly to me. Dumb chicks annoy me...

The reason why many doods think she is hot is because 85% of metal chicks (if you can even call her metal) are butt fugly...she is their comparison to the ones they see in their scene...which is not bad, but can improve severely! That, and she is under 200 pounds...

She may be "do-able," but any chick that can spread her legs and has no eyebrows is "do-able."

I didnt know who she was until we did the interview right after our set. I saw her walking around our hotel room, since she was staying in the same ones. Shes a nice metal head, has alot to learn but I am sure she is caught up by now.