Vendors and MC???

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Asdies for the bands playing....what other things are happening to make this more than just a bunch of bands playing?

are we going to get an MC......? I highly reccomend Nathan (Swordlord) from the last good Powerfest. (the Nocturnal Rites one).

I think that would break up the time between bands.

Also...how about merch tables this year? last year there was really only like two. Any chance that there may be more. With the larger bands playing this year, there will be more people there to buy stuff.

... Unless it's Chris or Rob. I don't see the need for some lame-ass attempt at a stand-up routine in-between bands. People who're going to this generally know who they're going to see, and if they don't, they can easily find out.

- R

Girls of Metal, perhaps?

http://www.myspace.com/girlsofmetal

08Banner1.jpg

Either that or DRFS could get up there and do his infamous ping pong ball trick.
=P

having the MC made it a little more fun.

there should be something going on between acts to make it a little special.

I can do stand up and insult the crowd and we can pass out tomatoes!!

DAMN!! Yes, get Sammie Spades up there!!!!!

I am an admitted ROCK OF LOVE fanatic.
If she's there, I won't be able to leave her alone!

I guess she is friends with the guys from The Esoteric (a now defunct metalcore band from my area) and I talked with her at a bar for about a hour or so. She was really nice, but the n00b wouldnt even have a drink on new years eve.

are we going to get an MC......? I highly reccomend Nathan (Swordlord) from the last good Powerfest. (the Nocturnal Rites one).

Swordlord has said that he cannot make CPF this year do to his promoting of the Paganfest tour on Friday May 2nd. I cannot find the thread it was in. Might have been on the PP board.

DAMN!! Yes, get Sammie Spades up there!!!!!

I am an admitted ROCK OF LOVE fanatic.
If she's there, I won't be able to leave her alone!

Sam from season1? rofl!

Edit

oh and I watch every reality show on vh1, it's all gold.

FLAVA FLAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My wife and I watch ROCK OF LOVE religiously.
I have no problem admitting bad TV.
Want to know what else I watch?

- Hannah Montana (Funny as shit!)
- DeGrassi - The Next Generation
- Celebrity Rehab (not religiously though)

I have never had ANY problem admitting liking any band, TV show, movie, etc....

I am a big fan of having multiple vendors as well. Lance is the man and cool as shit, but with only one vendor, WAY too crowded. I like actually going to Impulse though so I kind of hope they DON'T set up shop. I like the store experience there. Yes, I want to have my cake AND eat it.