Very interesting.

Just watched. Very cool vid. I disagree with Gaahl on many points, such as the "you can't like black metal just for the music" ideology, but I'd still give anything to take a trip like that.\

And that guy in the red flannel is the biggest bitch since Bam Margera.

:lol: He sounds just like him.

Yeah, I disagree with Gaahl about his views on the actual music, but otherwise I thought his ideas and thoughts were amazing.

Good phrase. Once you think about it, many people already know the basis of everything he ahs to say. It's the words he puts it in, how he understands them, and how me makes it clear for you to understand them.

I like his paintings as well.

Good phrase. Once you think about it, many people already know the basis of everything he ahs to say. It's the words he puts it in, how he understands them, and how me makes it clear for you to understand them.

I like his paintings as well.

Me too. It was really neat when he showed them. You could tell he was immensely proud of his work.

On a similar note, I read an interview with one of Deathspell Omega's members that was very well-educated about the metaphysical religious concepts that they claim to uphold. I'd recommend everyone read it, even if you just take it with a grain of salt (as I believe you should everything):

http://www.theajnaoffensive.com/newsDetails.asp?NewsID=36

I'll probably get criticized for this, but Deathspell Omega really fascinates me. Not just their music, their entire philosophy, and that interview confirms it to me that they are pretty brilliant individuals. I would love to know more about what they actually believe, because some of it is quite "cryptic".