Very old Katatonia pic?

Jun 5, 2004
Poland
www.katatonia.of.pl
biopic1.jpg

Can someone tell if this is Blackheim there? I have found this pic today on Vic Records webpage in section about Katatonia. Well, I have never seen this pic before...

I also think it's from the Jhva sessions. I only have the blue vinyl version, but Blackheim's pic there looks quite similar indeed. Or someone borrowed his axe.

with the first Jhva demos released there were some pics taken that were torn out of the liner notes because Anders and Jonas thought they were bad pics.....it is my assumption that this is one of them.....my guess is that it is Anders.....

hahahah too young to have a raggarsträng on that pic, its actually the goat from bathorys first album, but the pic is of me alright and no, its not the pic(s) we cut out from the first demo, those were beyond all help. hah!

ether said:
I guess from the arms that it is 99% Anders..

haha... now the next level would be: all Kata members post a photo of their little finger and we try to recognize who is who :D

extremely cool pic by the way.... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Blakkheim said:
hahahah too young to have a raggarsträng on that pic, its actually the goat from bathorys first album, but the pic is of me alright and no, its not the pic(s) we cut out from the first demo, those were beyond all help. hah!

haha.......you know Im gonna find one of those someday.....