Katatonia merch

There's not much stock left in that store in my size, just when I have the cash to get something, I really wanted the TD t-shirt :bah:

I'm hoping there'll be new stock in soon. I would really like an official shirt to wear to the gigs next month.

I'm hoping for some better shirts...then again I'm really cutting down on band shirts. I have over 200 in storage I don't wear and like 25 I use every now and then.

I vowed not to buy any more t-shirts (except at gigs and excluding all things Sentenced), but I might be tempted by another My Twin shirt if/when it comes back in stock in medium. One of my favourite designs ever.

otkolg.jpg

i'm so damn happy with it ^^.

This is supposed to be a "hooded sweatshirt".

katatonia-wings-ts-300.jpg

I don't suppose someone from the band could confirm this for me?? I just want to make sure it's not a typo. Also if so, is it a zip up??

I bought one at a gig last friday, not exactly that design but pretty close.
That one was a zip, split between the "wings" and with Katatonia (not the logo) all over the belly. "Deliberation" on the back.

sweet!

does anyone know if the merchsite will be updated when the album is going to be released?

many shirts out of stock already :< :<

^ why wouldn't it? TGCD merch will be replaced with NITND merch, this is not coming from the band but..... its just going to happen!