Katatonia merch

no worries!

oh and i just heard back that 6-8 designs have gone off to print as a start. the merch site should be updated before or same day the mini-site opens... looks like sept 11! the ball is rolling!

Excellent news Anders!! To be honest your merch has been rather lacking for the last year or so. At least it's getting rectified now!!!!!!!! :)

Im going to pick one or two shirts up. I need new shirts, I've been fucking poor a long time now so my shirts are all worn out ;)

o_OI was trying to kick my collector mania...but with all these new shirts comming...I have to get one of eacho_O

:pPlus the new Opeth shirts as well:p

I'm probably going to get one of everything. Well except the girl tees.
Here's hoping for a discount haha. Even if its on the shipping to the land of Aus.

There's no way to buy Katatonia shirts in Poland. We've got two versions but I'm not sure if they are official, not the bootlegs.
I got a good job now and I've collected some money to buy the new album and shirt. Finally, by my own cash x] So I'm waiting for the designs online but still hope someday me and my friends will be able to go to metalshop and buy some. With the old logo and some graphics as well.

I know this is such a subjective question, but how do the sizes run? Big or small compared to department store sizing?

This is supposed to be a "hooded sweatshirt".

katatonia-wings-ts-300.jpg

I don't suppose someone from the band could confirm this for me?? I just want to make sure it's not a typo. Also if so, is it a zip up??

A Great Catastrophe in Poland. I've been in five biggest music shops in Cracow and haven't found any of Katatonia albums.
That means I'll have to buy a new album online. Shirts as well but I knew it before..