Very simple rules

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
So I am setting some very simple rules that apply from here on out. Most users will have no problem adhering, some may have to change their ways a bit.

1) Respect other user's opinions. Jest is one thing, personal insults because your opinion differs is another.

2) No thread derailing. If by argument, lack of interest in the given thread, or any other malicious reason you derail a thread(s) - you will be warned, warned again, then banned (temp or otherwise).

3) If you do not get along with another user, add them to your ignore list. Arguments/insults among users will no longer be tolerated (except in obvious jest) and will result in warnings and/or bans (temp or otherwise). This applies to responses in defense of yourself as well, as it has become just as much a problem. Report an issue and do not take things into your own hands.

The user base as a whole are tired of the arguments that take place on this forum. I am as well. These 3 simple rules should resolve most of the issues, and if I have missed anything that falls outside of these - message me in PRIVATE and I will revise.

Thanks.

tenor.gif