Video and Tabs

spatch

Nov 20, 2003
London Uk
Hi Jasun
Do you have any plans to do a video with the new album, would be great if this could happen.
Any chance of doing tabs or lessons on the web site. I live to far to travel. and would be cool to get some tips from the great mastro himself.
Spatch
PS You Insipered me to get back into playing. Thanks

Spatch,

Thanks so much for the awesome compliment brotha, I totally appreciate it. I really do want to do a video for ZH but we'll need money from the label for that. The one we did with Death Machine was a favor to me from the Lima brother's. (THEY RULE!!) They charge alot more than what we paid and the next time we wouldn't receive the same deal. Plus I would need to see if Ken can do something with the Separate video for DM. He just sent it to the people in Canada (Fusion) and hope to hear something by MAy on that end. It will also let me know what they can do for us video wise in the future for ZH.

Once the new CD is out I might throw some tabs up. Please let me know what you would like to hear from me tab wise, that would really help me out.

Thanks again Spatch for the great compliment, you've made my day.

Thanks for the quick response, hope the video can come off.
Here are a few tab suggestions, how about some of the rhythem and lead parts in Demise and Vestige (great track), and the awasome solo in The Passage.
Cheers
Spatch

Thanks for the tab suggestions and I will see what I can do. Once the new CD is all dialed, I will have more time to make some tabs.

Thanks again brotha, YOU RULE!!!

Jasun/ZH