Video at start of reunion shows

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
I saw Anthrax play here in Melbourne and Adelaide but neither show had the video of the band's history play before them.

Can someone who has seen it give a brief rundown of it just so we know what we missed out on (if anything....)

Cheers

I would love to see this too. If we can download it anywhere, let us know. Hell, you can download everything else. Or I can just wait till they come back to the states where I will be at every show I can drive to.

Overview of the band history with lots of clips from VH1's Behind the Music plus other interviews such as from old Hard n Heavy videos. Lots of unreleased live clips mixed in there with backstage and in the studio videos from Scott's personal 8mm tapes. Most recent stuff on there was audio from the press conference and video from their recent appearance on Headbanger's Ball. Near the end there's the ending of "A New Level" from the Dimebag memorial show with Vinnie Paul on drums. A little bit over 18 mins long.

Oh, and how could I forget the clips of "Married with Children"? Well, I guess I didn't forget it.

jdelpi said:
Overview of the band history with lots of clips from VH1's Behind the Music plus other interviews such as from old Hard n Heavy videos. Lots of unreleased live clips mixed in there with backstage and in the studio videos from Scott's personal 8mm tapes. Most recent stuff on there was audio from the press conference and video from their recent appearance on Headbanger's Ball. Near the end there's the ending of "A New Level" from the Dimebag memorial show with Vinnie Paul on drums. A little bit over 18 mins long.

Oh, and how could I forget the clips of "Married with Children"? Well, I guess I didn't forget it.

Clips from behind the Music? Did they put the clip up when Scott said he thought Joey was terrible every night? And please tell me there was SOMETHING on that video about Lilker!