Video for Nightwish "Bye Bye Beautiful"

Videos are no big deal to me either way, but I'm not diggin' this at all. The video is just a little silly for my taste. With that said, I do like the song, the new vocalist, and as always Marcus.

~Brian~

Videos are no big deal to me either way, but I'm not diggin' this at all. The video is just a little silly for my taste. With that said, I do like the song, the new vocalist, and as always Marcus.

~Brian~

I think this video captures the essence of the song.

P.S. By the way his name is MARCO hehehehehehehe:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I think this video captures the essence of the song.

P.S. By the way his name is MARCO hehehehehehehe:headbang::headbang::headbang:

DOn'tbe to hard on Thorns. It could be worse: He could have flipprd a lighter, and instead of lighting a cigarette, lit Marco's beard!:lol:

I would never be hard on Thorns I gotta give him some grief, or he would think i don't care.

It is a pretty decent video. Hot chicks make any video better.

It is a bad sign that Annette is not growing on me. It has nothing to do with her replacing Tarja. She's just not very impressive. I agree with the poster on YouTube: Marco sounds better.

Jason

It is a pretty decent video. Hot chicks make any video better.

It is a bad sign that Annette is not growing on me. It has nothing to do with her replacing Tarja. She's just not very impressive. I agree with the poster on YouTube: Marco sounds better.

Jason

Well she's generic, just like how the bands sound is evolving. They aren't different anymore.

Video was ok, but I'm glad I watched it. I wasn't really ready to give the new singer a chance, but this song has convinced me to try out the new album. Thanks for the post.

I think it's mostly Marco I like in it though. Maybe he needs his own band. Oh wait...

This is new singer? Pop singer dressing like Punky Bruster? Look like for me Nightwish is dead.