Video from Jaxx 2-19 show

RR1 Player said:
I can only imagine what you'd say if you knew I have a DVD of that whole show :loco:

I'd still like to the whole thing that Deep Thought got on video. It would be really cool to be able to use both sources and author up something really cool. I need a new hard drive first!!! I've got over 16GB of my drive eaten up with just that 40 minute show! :OMG:

OdinsCourt said:
Hmmm. Let's record the SA show too if we can. It is fun to look back and watch, and with a sellout audience, it will be even cooler!!!

I'm planning on it. Hopefuly I can spend at least 30 seconds aiming the camera this time :) But I totally agree that this show will be one to capture. I think the energy will awesome!!

antipopular said:
cmon man, i'm one of your biggest fans, you owe it to me to see that video ;)
make copies and put it up for sale on the site, just like the audio bootleg
I think that is a great idea, although I think we would want something of better quality if we are selling it. Perhaps I can talk Matt into putting up a track or two for a free download. I'm hoping that the SA show turns out better.

I even made a DVD out of the entire show. It turned out OK, but for some reason there are too many dropped frames for my liking. Not sure if I did something wrong or if I just need a more powerful PC. I do know that it took some time for the PC to process all of that and even the mpegs have a few frames dropped here and there.

If we were to put up a song or two, what would be your top three choices?

Yeah, I plan on putting up some clips from the Seven Witches shows, and the Sonata Arctica gig (if it turned out okay).

Yes, I agree selling it would be a good idea. I'm also thinking of another possibility - I want to get a "street team" going to promote us when we do gigs in whatever area people live in who are willing. In exchange, give away free stuff (like these DVDs, B-Sides, bootleg CDs, demo tracks, etc). Stuff that most people may not really care about, but other people (like Josh and Andrew for example ;)) may like. Just a thought.

At any rate, if the SA gig turned out okay, that is one that I would be up for doing bootleg DVDs of...

OdinsCourt said:
Yeah, I plan on putting up some clips from the Seven Witches shows, and the Sonata Arctica gig (if it turned out okay).

Yes, I agree selling it would be a good idea. I'm also thinking of another possibility - I want to get a "street team" going to promote us when we do gigs in whatever area people live in who are willing. In exchange, give away free stuff (like these DVDs, B-Sides, bootleg CDs, demo tracks, etc). Stuff that most people may not really care about, but other people (like Josh and Andrew for example ;)) may like. Just a thought.

At any rate, if the SA gig turned out okay, that is one that I would be up for doing bootleg DVDs of...
Cool! I still have to capture the SA gig. I watched most of it and it turned out OK, but I think the video quality might be a bit better from the Seven Witches show.

Wow dude! Great minds and all that :loco: I've been thinking that same thought for the past few days! I've been wanting to chat with you about that!