Video of me playing domination and sea of lies on a fretless bass

They couldn't find a better replacement for Thomas Miller. And in case Michael L should quit one day, its good to know that there is someone like you out there that can take his place.;)

I couldn't imagine having to do such a thing. I don't think he'll ever quit anyway. I'd still like to meet the guy sometime though and learn a few things regarding bass technique. You see I'm actually a classical cello student and I simply adapted all my knowledge into playing the bass without actually really knowing how to do anything. I don't know the proper way to tap the way Mike L does or anything.

Interesting you should mention that because I had met a fellow at a nj proghouse show who said he was a friend of Michael Pinnella's brother in-law and auditioned for Symphony X when Miller left but he was only 18 at the time, which is what age I am now.

I couldn't imagine having to do such a thing. I don't think he'll ever quit anyway. I'd still like to meet the guy sometime though and learn a few things regarding bass technique. You see I'm actually a classical cello student and I simply adapted all my knowledge into playing the bass without actually really knowing how to do anything. I don't know the proper way to tap the way Mike L does or anything.

Interesting you should mention that because I had met a fellow at a nj proghouse show who said he was a friend of Michael Pinnella's brother in-law and auditioned for Symphony X when Miller left but he was only 18 at the time, which is what age I am now.

Thats interesting, because Myung also began playing cello.;) Thomas Miller was a virtuoso, a true loss for the group.:cry: