Video thread

Jill and I were watching Headbangers Ball on MTV2 a couple weeks ago and this video came on and I nearly pissed my pants I was laughing so hard. It started off all crunchy and heavy like it had some promise and it flushes straight down the toliet within moments. The bass player reminds of the old bass player from Suffocation (Chris Richards) who used to play in the same painful looking position. He would play so low that his bass would rest on the floor. When it turns into a techno dance song at the end is the most rediculous transition I think I've ever heard.

I'd say pickle surprise is stranger. I won't post the woman crushing a rabbit under a wooden plank.. As it is a tiny bit horrific.

However, in it's place.. 3 guys 1 hammer!

...Or not as it is yet another horrific video. Coy, put up the video of that skeletal asian dude getting blown by the 2 prostitutes.

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,810 for skeletal asian dude getting blown by 2 asian prostitutes. (0.11 seconds)
Search Results

Video thread - Page 4 - Ultimate Metal Forum
1 post - 1 author - Last post: 19 hours ago
3 guys 1 hammer! ...Or not as it is yet another horrific video. Coy, put up the video of that skeletal asian dude getting blown by the 2 prostitutes. ...
www.ultimatemetal.com/.../469526-video-thread-4.html - 19 hours ago - Similar

I love you intnerneret