Video

Screcrowman

Jan 8, 2006
NB, Canada
Does anyone know exactly when it'll be out ? It says near the end of the month and it's near the end of the month Lol, So I'm wondering if anyone knows exactly when ? I've been coming on here everyday waiting for it to be out and able to watch it.
Do you think it's good they have a video? Cause I know some people get pissed their favorite bands have videos cause they "sell out".

i love to see what bands do in videos, it is alittle like seeing them live, but their not live, so i like seeing them perform in videos

I really do hope this video gives them some exposure. As much as I hate the whole MTV thing, I wouldn't mind seeing Kalmah's video played. It'd probably boost sales at the least.

Yeah i'm looking forward to this video, doing a video isn't selling out, it's when the music goes crap, and i don't think that's going to happen any time soon with Kalmah!

Charmiss said:
Well, video has been filmed. But there is much more to do after it... Patience my friends. I believe that we will hear about it when it's the right time ;)
True true... there is much more to it than just filming it: Copyrights (Spinefarm records in this case), editing (obviously), surveying it etc etc...

End of July? Minimum End of June
August anyone? lol
The band are soooooo fucking busy now, probably preparing for upcoming gigs and shit like that .. we shall wait and see