Videos that make you want to quit out of despair

Ocelot2010

Burger King Diamond
Sep 18, 2008
Washington State
If you play an instrument, provide a video of something that would make you want to quit playing, just because of how good (or complex) that person is.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anything difficult playing just encourages me to play more XD

unless it's slap bass

See, I'm like that a majority of the time but whenever I see people like Ol, Ste Bratt or any of the UK thrashers playng their stuff I ust kinda go '.... yeah, theres no fucking way I'll ever compete with that'.

If I'm just listening to Demolition Hammr or something owever, I'll be all like 'FUCKING ACE!! I'M GONNA LEARN THAT SHIT!'

Never really thought of it that way haha.

Luckily here there isn't as much competition so to speak

I just feel like I need to get better, especially in the leads. But ive never wanted to quit. Guitar is basically the only thing I have kept going in my life, everything else gets boring after a while.

Cannibal Corpse's bass player (jesus fucking christ I can't do that twice as slow)
Any metal lead-guitarist (I don't play leads only rhythm so..)
The view from the afternoon by the Arctic Monkeys.. my ultimate song to play on drums.

It does but still :p

His other songs are just as amazing. I still don't even know what the fuck he's doin! :lol:

I don't play any instruments but I came across this random guy on YouTube and I thought he was pretty amazing..

HE'S BLIND. :err:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwC36OO3IXQ&feature=related[/ame]