Bands that make you feel... something

Caelum Adustum said:
What the fuck?
Mental image created by Vintersorg:

A group of drunken, retarded vikings fondling eachother while singing a selection of homosexual-sailor-themed sea shanties, recording it, then the next day blaming their sore rectums on the previous nights drunkeness.
It's that gay.

Chopstick up the Peehole said:
Mental image created by Vintersorg:

A group of drunken, retarded vikings fondling eachother while singing a selection of homosexual-sailor-themed sea shanties, recording it, then the next day blaming their sore rectums on the previous nights drunkeness.
It's that gay.
LOL!

I have to admit that was pretty funny.

Id like to bring power metal into the fold; guys singing about rainbows and swords, with curly long hair and goatees wearing leather pants and vests seems even more openly homosexual to me. But, hey i dont mind, I think it is good that so many bands have the guts to openly express in music their sexuality, and have concerts where a few hundred other likeminded males can also meet and greet, its like one big gay singles concert/hook up event.

Maybe one day the sadistic and very "male"black metal gays, will come to terms and hook up with the prettier and slighty more girlish power metal gays, instead of both camps bashing each other for not being "troo gays" in the black metal case, or "musically talented happy gays" in the power metal case.

haha

speed said:
guys singing about rainbows and swords, with curly long hair and goatees wearing leather pants and vests seems even more openly homosexual to me.
:lol: Don't even get me started, I'd be here all day.....I think power/glam metal and homoerotic tendencies have always gone hand-in-hand.