Viking Maddness!!!!

outerone

Alchemy of the Sorcerer
Feb 9, 2006
San Francisco
A bad ass looking movie about Vikings vs. Native americans:

http://www.pathfinderthemovie.com/

This movie in my oppinion looks like an ultimate guilty pleasure for epic warrior viking battle folks out there. Now Im sure that the movie is 1% accurate historically, but I dont think they intended it to be an accurate potrayal. And Im sure there will be some super cheesy moments, I dont care! I cant actually cant wait to get this on DVD and play it at home while blasting Turisas, Einherjer, Enslaved, Moonsorrow and Ensiferum full blast.

Those evil vikings in the movie look insane. How cool would it actually be if the movie soundtrack was a mix of classical music and scandinavian viking metal...

Hail this movie no matter how cheesy it is, bring on the guilty pleasure..
:headbang: :heh: :kickass:

Looks pretty damn entertaining! The cinematography looks pretty good, don't know what the script will be like, though. Could be rubbish quite easily...

Your like one of those little bugs or insects that you brush off your clothes. Do you really think your opinion of Viking lyrics or Vikings has any impact?

lol you'd think id do something else if my goal was to impact dumbasses like you

Of course taking viking lyrics seriously makes you an idiot, you can respect it as a form of expression, but to think it is a ''way of life'', or something more than fantasy is just retarded.

Your like one of those little bugs or insects that you brush off your clothes. Do you really think your opinion of Viking lyrics or Vikings has any impact?

Im with you. Ive noticed that dumbass with the Larry David picture is such a punk. Ive noticed how he just randomly drops in on threads to diss on something he has no idea about. I bet hes either a 50 year old virgin or 25 year without pubic hair, such angst cant be explained otherwise!
Your life cant be too much fun when all you do is reply to discussions with punk ass quotes that just try and piss people off. Well you did your job!

Im with you. Ive noticed that dumbass with the Larry David picture is such a punk. Ive noticed how he just randomly drops in on threads to diss on something he has no idea about. I bet hes either a 50 year old virgin or 25 year without pubic hair, such angst cant be explained otherwise!
Your life cant be too much fun when all you do is reply to discussions with punk ass quotes that just try and piss people off. Well you did your job!

all i have to say to you is you're a dumbass, truly

all i have to say to you is you're a dumbass, truly

How so man... I was just commenting to the fact that its a bummer that there are a few people at this forum who post comments on threads that are obviously just to piss people off, it would be different if they disagreed on subjects (even heatedly), but they just post things like "this is lame, you guys are all gay". Is it wrong to be annoyed at that? But please do explain how am I a dumbass...

Of course taking viking lyrics seriously makes you an idiot, you can respect it as a form of expression, but to think it is a ''way of life'', or something more than fantasy is just retarded.
period.

lol this is incredible, even more the fact that complete noobs like outerone think i dont know everything there is to know about viking metal.

Now, now girls don't get all "wet" and angry. The brain surgeon "All Sins Undone" said " any one who takes Viking lyrics seriously, or likes Vikings is a failure. period". So, if you follow this idiots logic, Quorthon who researched his heritage and discovered he was of Norse/Viking descent and wrote lyrics for and composed music about Vikings(Hammerheart, Blood,Fire,Death and Nordland I and II) is a "failure, period." Once again girls, Bathory/Quorthon is of Norse/Scandinavian/Viking descent wrote lyrics and composed music in regard to such, is a "failure." That's called substantiation. Backing up what you say. The only "failure" here is, well all you little girls who agreed with the aforementioned "Brain Surgeon."

Now, now girls don't get all "wet" and angry. The brain surgeon "All Sins Undone" said " any one who takes Viking lyrics seriously, or likes Vikings is a failure. period". So, if you follow this idiots logic, Quorthon who researched his heritage and discovered he was of Norse/Viking descent and wrote lyrics for and composed music about Vikings(Hammerheart, Blood,Fire,Death and Nordland I and II) is a "failure, period." Once again girls, Bathory/Quorthon is of Norse/Scandinavian/Viking descent wrote lyrics and composed music in regard to such, is a "failure." That's called substantiation. Backing up what you say. The only "failure" here is, well all you little girls who agreed with the aforementioned "Brain Surgeon."

= win

hmm way to overanalyze. did i actually have to say the first time "EXCEPT if your ancestors were fucking vikings"?. i dont think its idiotic at all to take interest in your heritage.

btw i nevor claimed i was a brain surgeon iirc

Hey man, that's not an overanalyzation! It's substantiation of my opinion. Plain and simple. Now, your trying to squirm out of your first post. It was a bad generalization, which is evidence, you don't really THINK before you post. I always thought you were smarter than that!! Hence, the "brain surgeon" comment.