Vikings

I think its BULLSHIT that most of u seem to dislike your french heritage after naming like 10 different origin you are,as if the french were the only bad people in this world. Stop demonizing them like the media demonizes the black man.

??? how can you guys know all your origins? i know where my grandparents are from but i don't know anything beyond them

but do origins really matter?

there are only bad people, no bad countries, so you can't say you dislike certain nationalities there are assholes in everey country

Death Jester said:
??? how can you guys know all your origins? i know where my grandparents are from but i don't know anything beyond them

but do origins really matter?

there are only bad people, no bad countries, so you can't say you dislike certain nationalities there are assholes in everey country

For me origin matters,but does it REALLY matters? No! Know what i mean? Anyhow your absolutly right about bad people,etc...

lol
I think there is no really hateress between Germans and Danes
between French and Britains, and French and Germans, ok, maybe, but we are all one culture, the metal culture, not as bad as that dumbass HipHop guys lurking around here

but, btw, vikings, the mythology is very deep, if you're interested in it, not only this Good vs. Bad thing, how it is in the middle-east rootet religions/beliefs

Pyaemia said:
For me origin matters,but does it REALLY matters? No! Know what i mean? Anyhow your absolutly right about bad people,etc...

well in some way origins do matter that's right (i'd lie if i said i gave a fuck about my origins)
but origins are definately no reason for dislike, which can only be rooted in personal bad experiences with some "bad people"

of course it's okay to be proud of one's roots, but don't let it drift into any kind of racism
that unfortunately happened to often in history

Okay to be proud of ones roots?
Huh?!
I can't forbit you that, I won't state that as wrong, but I don't understand.
I mean, okay, if you like your "homeland"...But WTF....
I wasn't to influence in which country I was born, and I think its the same for everybody else. So why being proud?
Why being proud of something I can't control, I haven't created?
Being proud of a fact that you had your lucky day coming out of your mom somewhere in the world and finding out that you like your heritage?
Thats the point where my intellect (as far as I have it) fails....

Hope this stuff is understandable....