Vintersorg album

månsken

Dimmans Följeslagare
Nov 16, 2005
Sweden
Are it going to be a new vintersorg album?? heard rumors about it but you know "suport music not rumors" so i want to be sure about it. and not in 5 years, in the soon future??

no one took this serusly aah?? cant spell the word but... Mr.V can I have an answer pleas??

New Vintersorg album is coming, as well as an MCD. If you search through the old threads you should find some more info about them.

What I remember from the top of my head:

New album: Less progressive than last album, but more ethnic (more folk music?). 5 songs in Swedish, 4 in English. Lyrical themes will be a bit different from last album, as alway. :)

New MCD: "A glance at the past", though exactly what that means is uncertain. I believe Mr V said it will "take" things from the earlier albums, but use it in a new way.. or something like that. Whether those things include lyrical themes, vocals, style of music, all of those or none of them, is yet to be revealed. Though I think it's safe to say that it will not simply be a Till Fjälls-style album.

amf said:
New Vintersorg album is coming, as well as an MCD. If you search through the old threads you should find some more info about them.

What I remember from the top of my head:

New album: Less progressive than last album, but more ethnic (more folk music?). 5 songs in Swedish, 4 in English. Lyrics will be a bit different from last album, as alway. :)

New MCD: "A glance at the past", thoug exactly what that means is uncertain. I believe Mr V said it will "take" things from the earlier albums, but use it in a new way.. or something like that. Whether those things include lyrical themes, vocals, style of music, all of those or none of them, is yet to be revealed. Though I think it's safe to say that it will not simply be a Till Fjälls-style album.

FUCK YEAH! L.A. LOVES VINTERSORG