VintersorgDreamSetlist

S

svältvinter

How whould YOUR Vintersorg dream setlist look like??

Rundans
Vildmarkens Förtrollande Stämmor
Asatider
Fangad Utav Nordens Själ
Till Fjälls
Svältvinter
*a short break* (so I can go pee or throw up or get some more beer whatever:))
Quotation
Rainbow Demon (uriah heep cover..and it sounds better than the original:))
Ars Memorativa
The Explorer
E.S.P. Mirage
Spegelsfären
*vintersorg say goodbye, but due to the glorious cheer and appreciation, they come back and play two more songs*
Curtains
Matrix Odyssey

that's about it I think:)so far...

1. A Metaphysical Drama
2. Astral Arcane
3. Vem Styr Symmetrin
4. Curtains
5. Universums Dunkla Alfabet
6. Ars Memorativa
7. E.S.P. Mirage
8. Urberget Eldst Av Troner
9. Under Norrskenets Fallande Ljusspel
10. A sphere in a sphere
11. Matrix Odyssey
12. The essence
13. Star Puzzled
14. Dark Matter mystery (blackbody spectrum)

I really don´t know.. I would trust the V-meister to choose himself
But definately do some stuff off ÖS and CG

I'm happy I don't have to choose songs for setlists. Depends on how long the set's gonna be anyway. Those damn festival sets are usually not that long :/ I guess mr V will include quite a few new songs and I'm really curious how these will turn out live. Let's hope for a decent sound.

Well, since chances are I may never actually get to see Vintersorg perform due to the location that I live, :erk: if I actually got to see a show, then ANY songs he chooses to play would certainly be a dream setlist for me! :)

I'm not picky, really! But Astral and Arcane and Dialogue With the Stars would totally fucking rule. Yeah!

I'm just curious...Vintersorg was once asked what he thought his best song was and he responded: I haven't made the best song yet.

Now, Vintersorg...honestly, what is the best song as of yet or at this instance that you have created? Surely you listen to your music no? Lol...

I mean, my "favourite" song differs from time to time, sometimes it's Sältvinter, another time it might be Under Norrskenets fallande ljusspel...it depends on the mood really...come on Vintersorg, crack it up!

Nordabrand said:
I'm just curious...Vintersorg was once asked what he thought his best song was and he responded: I haven't made the best song yet.

Now, Vintersorg...honestly, what is the best song as of yet or at this instance that you have created? Surely you listen to your music no? Lol...

I mean, my "favourite" song differs from time to time, sometimes it's Sältvinter, another time it might be Under Norrskenets fallande ljusspel...it depends on the mood really...come on Vintersorg, crack it up!
I haven't written the best song yet.......eeehhh....hehehehehehe

mr V

Vintersorg said:
I haven't written the best song yet.......eeehhh....hehehehehehe

mr V
Of course you have; it is "Nordbloss Och Gasteld" (Otyg) ;) (not sure if I'm being serious)
I have never heard anyone "hum" like that before!!!

If Vintersorg ever plays in the United States and I get to see him, I would want him to play these couple songs, the rest would just be icing on the cake:

- The Enigmatic Spirit
- Cosmic Genesis
- A Star Guarded Coronation
- A Dialouge with the Stars
- Odenmarkens Son

Btw, Vintersorg, have you ever been to the United States and do you ever hope to tour here?

station82o said:
If Vintersorg ever plays in the United States and I get to see him, I would want him to play these couple songs, the rest would just be icing on the cake:

- The Enigmatic Spirit
- Cosmic Genesis
- A Star Guarded Coronation
- A Dialouge with the Stars
- Odenmarkens Son

Btw, Vintersorg, have you ever been to the United States and do you ever hope to tour here?
Yes, we've been in the USA doing some gigs...

mr V

Hahahahaha, the guy keeps avoiding it!! Arrghhh...

Vintersorg, come on dude :)...what is your "favourite" song at this moment then :)? One song from all of your albums, which is the one that appeals to you most at this moment :)?

His Divine Shadow said:
Well, since chances are I may never actually get to see Vintersorg perform due to the location that I live, :erk: if I actually got to see a show, then ANY songs he chooses to play would certainly be a dream setlist for me! :)

I'm not picky, really! But Astral and Arcane and Dialogue With the Stars would totally fucking rule. Yeah!

Dialogue defiently...

And man.. I hear you about the location problems.. I live in Connecticut, and the only place where anyone goes around here is like 2 hours away- and still not too many folk go there. I keep having dreams about seeing Vintersorg live, and it hurts every time I wake up. I'd do anything just to live that dream once. However, I suppose I will wait and see...

1. Norrland
2. Hednaorden
3. Till Fjälls
4. Svältvinter
5. Offerbäcken
6. A Dialogue With The Stars
7. Rainbow Demon (I love the cover)

8. E.S.P. Mirage
9. A Star-guarded Coronation
10. A sphere in a sphere? (to infinity)
11. Curtains

Vintersorg said:
Yes, we've been in the USA doing some gigs...

mr V

Come to the East coast.. if you were to play a show at the Palladium in Massachusets, it would be an absolutely fantastic time.

Winterfall said:
Dialogue defiently...

And man.. I hear you about the location problems.. I live in Connecticut, and the only place where anyone goes around here is like 2 hours away- and still not too many folk go there. I keep having dreams about seeing Vintersorg live, and it hurts every time I wake up. I'd do anything just to live that dream once. However, I suppose I will wait and see...

I'd be willing to drive a very long way to see Vintersorg perform live. But the USA is a VERY big place indeed. Maybe someday he could catch a tour with some other bands and come visit Texas. :) (In my dreams perhaps!)

My advice to Mr. V. ;) Don't come in the months of June, July, or August unless you'd like to BAKE in the hot Texas summer heat! :p

His Divine Shadow said:
I'd be willing to drive a very long way to see Vintersorg perform live. But the USA is a VERY big place indeed. Maybe someday he could catch a tour with some other bands and come visit Texas. :) (In my dreams perhaps!)

My advice to Mr. V. ;) Don't come in the months of June, July, or August unless you'd like to BAKE in the hot Texas summer heat! :p

Hm.. I'll give you an autographed copy of my band's demo if you pick me up and drive me there with you :Smug: