VIP Packages for the upcoming American Carnage Tour!

emtfhII

POTSHOT APOCRYPHA
Aug 22, 2003
Fuglafjørður
Anthrax will be selling VIP Packages for the upcoming American Carnage Tour!

Go to: http://tixx1.artistarena.com/anthrax/

username: anthrax
password: tickets

VIP Ticketless Upgrade Package - $75.00
Package includes:
- 1 Meet and Greet with Anthrax
- 1 Autographed commemorative poster
- 1 Commemorative Tour Laminate
- 1 Anthrax T-shirt

*This package does NOT include tickets to the show. Details of the Meet and Greet will be emailed to you one week prior to your show date. To purchase tickets please check Ticketmaster or the venue's website.

Does anyone have a sense of when the Meet and Greet might happen (before, during, or after the show)? I know the details will be emailed a week before the show, but any information or opinions would be great. Thanks!

Does anyone have a sense of when the Meet and Greet might happen (before, during, or after the show)? I know the details will be emailed a week before the show, but any information or opinions would be great. Thanks!

When they played Milwaukee (opening for Judas Priest) on the reunion tour the M&G was after Anthrax's set. I don't know if it will be the same this time around. I'm trying to find out right now for you though.

I remember the good ol' days when you could meet the bands for free. Those meet and greets that you pay for are typically rushed. The band doesn't even usually want to be there. They drag them out because they are obligated to be there. They would much rather have some drinks and hang out with their friends than worry about some crazy fans who want autographs lol. But good times. I will buy one just to support them

When they played Milwaukee (opening for Judas Priest) on the reunion tour the M&G was after Anthrax's set. I don't know if it will be the same this time around. I'm trying to find out right now for you though.

Awesome! Thanks a lot!

I remember the good ol' days when you could meet the bands for free. Those meet and greets that you pay for are typically rushed. The band doesn't even usually want to be there. They drag them out because they are obligated to be there. They would much rather have some drinks and hang out with their friends than worry about some crazy fans who want autographs lol. But good times. I will buy one just to support them

I know what you mean. That's pretty much what it's like at sports conventions when athletes are signing autographs. Maybe we'll luck out this time around! If not, at least it'll be one hell of a show!

I know what you mean. That's pretty much what it's like at sports conventions when athletes are signing autographs. Maybe we'll luck out this time around! If not, at least it'll be one hell of a show!

Yep it's going to be a sweet tour. I am lucky that they are coming here in the Los Angeles area for both the first and second legs. Testament is one of my favorite bands of all time so I can't wait to see them and then see Anthrax the second leg. I was at the Clash of the Titans tour back in the day, so this same line up is almost surreal. Seems like just yesterday Clash of the Titans was here, and now I get to re-live it again.

That was when Slayer was touring for Seasons in the Abyss, Megadeth was touring for Rust in Peace, and Anthrax was touring for Persistence of Time. Arguably those 3 bands finest hours.

Good luck with the meet and greets!

I paid for the CDC two years in a row and it got you jack!
Waited for ages for a M&G after the Notts show a few years ago only to find that Scott and Charlie didnt bother! Weirdly Joey and Dan were only too happy to M&G!

Good luck with the meet and greets!

I paid for the CDC two years in a row and it got you jack!
Waited for ages for a M&G after the Notts show a few years ago only to find that Scott and Charlie didnt bother! Weirdly Joey and Dan were only too happy to M&G!

No matter what people say about Joey (vocally) he is a great guy and always was really cool with the fans

Seems crazy for meet and greet after they preform. I mean Anthrax is my favorite band out of the three but I don't want to miss Slayer either.

Got the VIP Package for the Baltimore show. Doubt it's possible, but I hope to get a photo with some of the band or with Scott showing off our Anthrax tattoos together.
I've seen Anthrax twice before with Joey up front (Clash of the Titans '91, and Reunion Tour '05). I've never had a chance to meet any of them so I'm looking forward to it!

Scooter im thinking of getting tickets to the Baltimore show for me and my boy

Just got my meet and greet info for the Baltimore show. It will be before the show.

Good luck! I hope you fair better than we did at the San Antonio show...One of the band members hooked us up with some after shows but the wonderful AT&T center security refused to let me anywhere near the backstage area or close enough to contact anyone with Anthrax regarding the passes...If only I had internet access on my cell phone....oh well.

Good luck! I hope you fair better than we did at the San Antonio show...One of the band members hooked us up with some after shows but the wonderful AT&T center security refused to let me anywhere near the backstage area or close enough to contact anyone with Anthrax regarding the passes...If only I had internet access on my cell phone....oh well.

Well that sucks. I know the security guards are just doing their job but I hate them all anyway!

Thanks. Did you at least get to meet the entire band before that?