Viron

steelreign said:
Yeah, I have... I think they are fucking awesome!! I wish the new CD would come out soon. I especially like the song "Lucifer Arise".... killer stuff!

I haven't heard LUCIFER ARISE but I have heard a few other tracks. Very good stuff.

At the same time the VIRON CD is released (late April), a band called DESTYNATION from Sweden is also being released (both on SONIC AGE RECORDS Overlorde's label). They have really excellent material also, a bit more catchy than Viron

www.myspace.com/destynation

Here are both CD covers:

10141990_l.jpg
10225502_l.jpg

I will most definately be doing my best to get that Viron album when it debuts. Im looking forward to it, as well as always looking forward to some new Overlorde stuff in the future perhaps? I still have yet to check out that other band. I'll go look into that right now.

The.Lost.Hatter said:
I will most definately be doing my best to get that Viron album when it debuts. Im looking forward to it, as well as always looking forward to some new Overlorde stuff in the future perhaps? I still have yet to check out that other band. I'll go look into that right now.

Hail the hatter!

Hey, did you hear QUEEN OF THE REICH yet in our player. You wanted new Overlorde, you gotz!

And check it out. A third Viron song is on their music player.

Did you check out DestyNation yet?

See www.sonicagerecords.com for some new banners promoting those releases.