Visionary returns?!?

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
I know this may sound strange, but has anyone here heard Visionary before?

They released a killer progressive metal album back in 1996 though Nightmare Records and disapeared shortly after. The irony to this is that they are also from Salt Lake City!

We have always wondered what happened to them, as we thought it would have been great to see these guys live or even play a show with them. Well... they recently released a new album called "Strange But Familiar Shores" through Nightmare Records so we have had high hopes they have returned to the scene here. When I contacted Lance at Nightmare a while back, he only new that they got together to put out this album which was supposed to have been released six years earlier, and wasn't quite sure if they had reformed for the long haul or just to get this long overdue album out.

The new album is quite diffrent from their previous album. In fact I think it's leaps and bounds better!!! All I can say is... If your a fan of Enchant or Tiles... You'll totally love it! If you haven't heard it yet... get it!

Well kiddies, I have geat news! Me & Curtis ran into some of the guys in Visionary at a local rock show here in Salt Lake, and hung out with em' for most of the evening. According to them, they most defiantly have reformed and are gearing to get out and play a few shows as well!

Hopefully we get to share the stage with these guys in the near future! I think it's awsome to have these guys back on the scene here!

\m/
Dustin