Vital Remains

I will say that it was actually refreshing to not be bored watching glen perform on stage, as I have the last 5 or so times seeing deicide, when I saw him sing with vital remains at metalfest. It didn't hurt that tim yeung was on drums as he is a machine.

tattooedsean666 said:
I will say that it was actually refreshing to not be bored watching glen perform on stage, as I have the last 5 or so times seeing deicide, when I saw him sing with vital remains at metalfest. It didn't hurt that tim yeung was on drums as he is a machine.

I hope they come to Europe too!

:hotjump:
Man, don't even get me started on Vital Remains. I was not a huge fan of them until I heard Dechristianize, but I have changed my beliefs. They are fucking amazing, and Dechristianize obtains the perfect blend between Melody and Brutality!!!

Way to go guys! They are beyond compare!

I have yet to hear VR, but goddamn 75% of my fav. Death metal bands are from the US so I'll probably get to like these cats too. Another US band I haven't heard yet is Diabolic, you guys have a few words about them?

the_dying : Nah, they won't come to Europe...US bands seldom do except for some bad ass festivals every now and then. Since I'm moving to New Orleans in about 3 years I hope to see some more kick ass shows.

Christchrusher: if you wanna listen to another band that blends brutality and melody fucken nicely then check out Koldborn. www.koldborn.dk

Diabolic is a very good band as well Patric - What are some of your favorite US Death Metal bands? You have to hear Vital Remains soon!

Thanks for the link to Koldborn, they fucking rip!!! They are just what I was looking for in some new Death Metal, and they are Danish! haha

Cheers - talk to ya later P!

Hell yeah, Danish metalheads reign supreme and EVERYBODY knows it, just look at me! Hehe. Nah but seriously, glad you like Koldborn and they rip live too except I was too drunk to ever remember. Do you know Iniquity, they're also a US styled Death metal band AND Danish! Other good US bands I dig are Hate Eternal, Immolation, old Cannibal Corpse, Dim Mak, old Malevolent Creation, Mortician, Divine Empire, Suffocation, Nile etc. Stay strong sistah!

Iniquity is a pretty kick ass band, I haven't heard their new stuff as of yet. I WILL FINALLY SEE SUFFOCATION THIS WEEKEND in Vegas...Very fucking excited about that, indeed!

Hey Patric, do me a favor and spell out ?Skol? You know, the Danish Cheers!!! Later on :)

christcrusher said:
Iniquity is a pretty kick ass band, I haven't heard their new stuff as of yet. I WILL FINALLY SEE SUFFOCATION THIS WEEKEND in Vegas...Very fucking excited about that, indeed!

I am so ecstatic that I will have seen Suffocation twice this year. yOu won't be disappointed!!