Vital Remains

SonOfNun

Bill Ward's Red Pants
Oct 21, 2003
The Southland
sonofnun7.wordpress.com
One of the best bands in music today, these guys are the defintion of epic death metal. Going over their entire discography today and they're just ruling me all over the place. DON OF THEE UH-POC-UH-LIPS!!!!!!! woooooooooo111

Opeth17 said:
One of the best bands in music today, these guys are the defintion of epic death metal. Going over their entire discography today and they're just ruling me all over the place. DON OF THEE UH-POC-UH-LIPS!!!!!!! woooooooooo111

I like Dechristianize quite a bit. Alas, I don't have any other albums. Feel free to email them to me. :)

Dechristianize is sorta spent now, but I did really like it at one point.

Oh fuck it, it's near midnight and I don't give two shitz about my stupid neighbors, think I'll toss it on and kick it old skool 2003 style boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Dechristianize is an okay album. Definitely something I listen to from time to time.

I don't care about either of these bands, but from reading that little article, why don't these guys just announce Deicide is no more and go their separate ways? That seems most logical.

Oh yeah, they want name recognition. :rolleyes:

The Hoffman bros. should just start a new band called Deichode and Glen Benton could call Vital Remains v2.0 Dickicide.

Damn I'm clever!

Zwinquileandzinger.jpg

Dawn of the Apocalypse > Dechristianize

So I was just about to write something about the vocalist on Dawn residing on the "where are they now" list....anyway his name is Thorn, and his vocals on that album are exceptional...so where is he now? He's playing bass for Arghoslent.

What are the vocals on Arghoslent like? I'd imagine they'd have to be utterly fucking brilliant in order for Thorn to step aside and play bass only.